Ep 11

PoV: Sonic

"345 main... ah, here it is," I found the house I was delivering too. A pink car was parked in the driveway. I picked up the cake for this address and rang the bell.

"Who is it?" A voice called.

"Its a delivery. Your cake is here!" I called back.

"Oh good. How much to I owe- you!" I gulped. It was the girl from the trio.

"H-hi... um..." I felt nervous all of a sudden, "uh... that'll be twenty-nine forty-three please..."

The red fox girl growled and I handed her the cake, "You humiliated me," she put the cake down and grabbed me. I couldn't leave until she paid.

"I don't want any trouble. Just pay for the cake and I'll leave. I promise," I pulled away.

"Oh you will," she pushed the money into the belt of my pants, "As soon as I tell everyone you're a delivery girl."

She let me go and I took off to the next address as quickly as possible. I doubt anyone would care that I was working, but I still didn't want rumors about be to go around so soon.

I finished my devileries and Vanilla said I could stop working.

"Sonic! How was school?" Cream asked as I unlocked my apartment. That term was still so alien. To know I had a place to stay. It was strange.

"It was good. Though... I almost burned down the kitchen," I replied.

"Oh dear," Cream sat down on my bed.

"It's okay. Nothing caught fire," I explained. I made some new friends to.

"I'm happy you made new friends," Cream handed me something, "So you can heat up water."

I unwrapped the newspaper and found a tea kettle, "Thank you. I really appreciate it."

"Sonic," Cream stopped as she was skipping out of my room, "Mama says to be happy with who you are and that you're special."

"Tell her I said thank you," I smiled.

Cream skipped out of the apartment and I laid in bed. I felt so tired. I was going to be on a track team for girls, and I was going to learn how to cool. Not to mention Shadow...

The way he held me, it just felt so go to have his arms around me. His scent was still on my shirt. The smell of a guy...

"I don't care how sick I am... this smell... it's intoxicating~" I said to myself as I inhaled more of his scent.

The smell of a guy... it was all I wanted to smell for days.

---

School was the same the next day. Only this time, Shadow took me and Miles to a table in the shade.

"Its nice here," I took a seat and Miles sat down next to me.

"Sonic, are you sure you want to have lunch with Shadow?" Miles whispered.

"Yeah, why not?" I looked at Shadow who took a seat to my right.

"But Shadow and his friends are-"

"What is this? I though new people weren't allowed?" A girl with white fur purred and grabbed me from behind.

"She's the new girl Rouge. And don't destroy her quiet yet," Shadow said.

Destroy me?! Actually, if it was a guy that doesn't sound too bad-

"Ah!" I panicked as her hand went under my shirt, "W-What are you doing?!"

"Seeing just how good you are. Hmm... Shadow, you'll be disappointed, she's as flat as she looks."

Well at least I don't get shoulder abd back pain.

"Theres nothing wrong with them being small. I'm happy with how they are," I tried pulling her put out of my shirt and felt a weird sensation.

I covered my mouth before I made a noise, what is she doing to me!?

"Ah~ so there is a little perk~ Sensitive nipples~" she was touching me, but why was it different. Anything any other girl touched me I never felt anything. I thought I was sick... was I cured!?

"Rouge, knick that off. I plan to discover it for myself," Shadow said.

He's going to to this to me?!

I looked down to check, that part of me wasn't aroused by Rouge. I'm so confused... what's happening to me...

"Sonic, are you okay?" Miles asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was just unexpected," it wasn't Rouge. She hadn't made me feel anything, I hadn't been cured...

"So, we have another slut and a child with us now?" Someone else came up to the table, he wore a medical mask over his mouth and his hood shaded his eyes away from my view.

"Shadow's made a claim. Isn't she cute? Not sure why the kid is here, but what ever," the bat girl said.

"He's my friend. I invited him to join me," I answered.

"Actually Sonic, I think I'm going to go to the library with Sally. Come join us later if you want," Miles left and the bat girl took his seat.

"So, little girl," she fiddled with one of my quills, "What made you come to this school of all places?"

"I actually just moved here," I answered.

"Really? You know, I heard you almost lit the kitchen on fire with a batch of cupcakes," She laughed, "A helpless girl who can't cook. That's got to be a lie right?"

"Well... I..."

"Dont tell me it's true," she smiled, "You'll end up needing someone to take care of you if keep that up. And guys can't cook for shit."

"Hmph. You only say that because you were born a cheif," Shadow scoffed.

"Sonic," the bat girl smiled, "That is your name right?"

"Yeah..." what's with this girl? She keeps touching me. Are all girls this way? Blaze wasn't like this... but we were cooking. Why are girls so touchy feely?!

"Shadow was too rude not to introduce us," She said, "You can call me Rouge. The one hiding in his clothes is Infinite."

"Nice to meet all of you," I gave the best smile I could, but this situation was a bit awkward.

"I like you~" Rouge pulled me in, "I think I'll keep you."

"What?!"

"Rouge, she's off limits," Shadow snapped.

"I don't think so," She turned to me, "You're mine now, you got that sweetheart."

"I... um... I dont think that's how this works..."

"Shy?" She smiled, "I'll break that little shell of yours."

What the fuck?! Why is this happening me!!

~~~