Ep 26

PoV: Sonic

  I felt empty... maybe... alone... it felt like my body was moving without my mind. I had done so much crying last night that my eyes were still burning and my cheeks were covered in red spots from throwing up. I had thrown up from crying so much, I think it was a panic attack... I wasn't entirely sure. But I didn't plan to go to school tomorrow. Shadow could tell anyone I was a boy... he could destroy me, so it was better to stay away.

"Sonic, how are you feeling?" Blaze got out of her bed and laid down on the matress I had tried to sleep on.

"Like shit..." I sighed.

"Its harder being rejected by someone you thought was special... I know..." she hugged me.

"Do you think... he would have reacted the same if I told him before?" I asked.

"I don't know..." she started brushing my quills.

"You said the infection spreads with a kiss... I kissed him..." I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry... I made that up... I just wanted you to believe it so you'd be forced to believe it. But that was when I thought you were a girl... I'm sorry, I should have cleared that up sooner," she wiped my cheeks.

"I was hoping it was true..." I sighed.

"You feel like eating anything?" She wrapped me up in my blanket.

"I still feel kinda sick," I answered, "I don't want to eat yet."

"Hey, If Shadow says anything at school I'll tell everyone he forced himself onto you. He's such a man whore they'll all believe it," she kissed my forehead.

"Don't do that to him, please... I don't want to make this any harder on him."

"You're too nice for your own good. I'll play dumb if he says anything."

"You think he'll say something?" I was scared... scared I'd have to abandon my new life... leave Vanilla and Cream after they've done so much for me... I still hadn't repaid them.

"I hope he keeps his mouth shout."

PoV: Shadow

    He wasn't that hard to ignore. I never developed actually feelings, sex was all I was after. Still, I touched him in so many ways, it was disgusting. And the sounds she made... he made... they were the exact same as a girls... was that part of the act too? I just needed to avoid him. All the other boys he'll trick is a crime, one will eventually say something and she'll- he'll be arrested. It would be hard to avoid him with Rouge interested in him.

"Might as well start with her. Rouge should at least know what's going."

  As for that guy, he'll get was he deserves for being a cross dresser.

~~~