Ep 51

PoV: Shadow

"Mm~ Ah~♡!" Sonic was moaning, all I was doing was grazing my hands along his chest.

"You're reactions are exactly like I remember," I wasn't nervous. It felt like second nature was taking over. My hands roamed on their own.

"Haah~♡!" Sonic wrapped his arms around me, "Your hands are cold..."

"That's too bad, it means you'll really feel this," I had never thought about touching or caressing someone as much as him... I kissed him and gently attempted to slide a finger in, "You're dry..."

  That's right, men don't get wet as women do. So that means, we need a lubricant of some kind.

"You're pushing to rough..." Sonic sat up and I placed a finger on his lip, "Hm?"

"Suck on it," I told him. He closed his eyes and did exactly that. He held my first and middle fingers in his mouth. I could feel it was warm and soft, "You look like you like sucking things off," I pulled my hand out of his mouth, I've got an idea."

"Hah..." he jumped as I pulled him against the base of my shaft, his lips pressed against the knot, "I've never been this close before..."

"You're going to suck on it, understand," I was sitting back on the futon. I had Sonic's head down which ment I had a view of his back arching down, unfortunately most of his quills were in my way. His tail was gently swaying back and forth over them.

"I know what a blowjob is," he glared at me, "You think I'm stupid!? I can give a blowjob if I want to. I'm not some innocent school girl you asshole!"

"Shut up you drunken idiot, you can either do this or take it dry, which I'm positive would hurt you," I pushed him down onto my member.

"Mmngh!" I felt him gag as he gripped the futon.

"You need to make sure its wet, I'll handle the rest," I help him move his head before he managed to take over on his own, "Fuck..." I felt him start to suck on it like a girl would... it felt better than the blowjobs I had gotten from parties. He wasn't sloppy so there wasn't a lot of noise, yet the way his tongue and throat caressed me was far more stimulating, "Ngh..."

  I came? I looked down as Sonic was gaging again. He let go and coughed up the semen from his mouth. I hadn't ever cum from such a short blow job. But this... it'll do.

"AAHA~♡!!" Sonic shouted as I slid my middle finger into the only hole he had, "This... ngh! Haa..." his body was trembling, "What... what are you... ngh!"

"Shut up and clean up the mess you made, it can't spill onto the futon," I pushed his head back down.

  I kept thrusting my middle finger into him. I stopped only for a second while I picked up some of the semen before it hit the futon. I used that to get three fingers into him at once.

"AHHAAA! Don't... that's too much-mmphngh!"

"I didn't tell you to stop yet. We haven't even started yet," I needed to be sure he could stretch enough to fit me. Once it was easy for me to move my fingers around freely I guessed it was time. It felt to be about the same elasticity of a pussy now.

"Ah..." he gasped as I pulled him off my dick. His face was a mess, he had semen all over his mouth and cheeks, "It's salty..."

"It's supposed to taste that way," I pushed him onto his stomach, "It means I'm healthy."

  He gasped as I press the tip against his tail, "Wait... I'm not really a girl..." he turned to look back at me, "You can't- ngh!" I slowly began to push in the tip, "AHAAA!!!" He was trembling, but there weren't any signs of pain coming from him.