Chapter 328: The Asura!

Start from the beginning

"Fufufu! We shall see about that..." [Yuna]

There was only confidence in her eyes as she shook Elian's hands. After all, she was an assassin, and she has been dual wielding ever since she learnt how to fight. Be it swords or daggers, everything felt natural in her hands.

Though... there was no need to say it out loud. Elian and Yuna soon separated and headed to their respective sides. Their usual introduction followed, the commentators now more hyped than before as they riled up the crowd.

"Let the match... Begin!!" [Konan and Terry]

BOOOOMMMMMMM

The signal rang and a shockwave followed soon after. Before everyone could even notice, the tiles were already broken, two streaks of light clashing with one another. Excitement boomed soon after, eyes sparkling with excitement.

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

Sharp and violent screeches danced in the air, Yuna and Elian hurling rapid shots towards one another, both of them dodging and parrying with eyes as their eyes cruised like bolts of lightning, their clashes following it like thunder.

The previous clashes were already fierce, but with both contestants wielding two swords, it was now even faster and even more violent, twice the devastation razing the arena and twice the enthusiasm drifting afloat the crowd.

《《Double Cross!》》  [Yuna and Elian]

Their techniques are just as fast, only needing half the time to launch such powerful strikes, the air quivering in fear and the ground quaking in terror as they exchanged blows time and time again, turbulent storms of mana brewing askew.

Elian bolted towards Yuna and raised one of his swords to the sky, another rushing from below. He brought the two of them together, rushing towards the young lady like the pincers of a crab, only more deadly and at breakneck speeds.

The streaks of his blade glimmered under the bright sky, Yuna's eyes following it close. She easily dodge the attack by planting one of her swords in the ground and propelling herself upwards with a little bit of help from wind magic.

Elian's attack was over, so it was now time for Yuna's counterattack. She gripped her remaining sword with both her hands and poured great amounts of mana towards it, glowing bright as it streaked towards Elian like a bolt of lightning falling from heaven.

《Heavy Slash!》 [Yuna]

Yuna's sword crashed like a falling star and connected with Elian's crossed swords. A tremendous shockwave rocked the stage once more, whilst Elian's knees were forced to bend. Another shockwave followed as he deflected Yuna away from him.

The young lady was blasted a couple distances away, but she easily landed on her foot, rushing towards Elian once again, all the while grabbing her other sword with a sharp glint glimmering inside her eyes.

《Raging Thunder Flash!》 [Yuna]

Her steps exploded like thunder and she bolted towards Elian at breakneck speeds. Like Grey the day before, she imbued the power of wind, fire, and lightning to her legs and rushed at speeds unimaginable inside the barrier.

《Dual Winged Phoenix Flash!》 [Elian]

Elian's steps also shattered the tiles as she dashed towards Yuna, flames enveloping his whole body and his swords. An explosion of sparks erupted as he crossed his swords, rushing towards Yuna with the intent to win.

Elian was fast, but Yuna was even much faster. Every step the man took, Yuna could take two, not giving him any chances to escape her grasp. She chased after him time and time again, flames razing the stage as two streaks cruised all over the place.