However, that was not the end of it. Rather than be terminated, Agatha's swift and deadly thrust continued to lash out, hitting the barrier and ricocheting towards Elian once more, now even faster and powerful than before, the winds howling louder.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

Elian deflected the sword again and again, yet every time he did, it only bounced back, rushing faster at him again. Even with two of his swords, it was still difficult to parry, the blow getting heavier as the hurricane brewed wilder with time.

The man ran, but the persistent blade continued to chase him. Such a scene occurred until such that a thunder boomed throughout the stage, the thrust breaking through the sound barrier, leaving shockwaves in its wake.

Left, right, above, and from below, the rushing winds continued to strike Elian without a shred of mercy. It got so fast that Elian's eyes couldn't keep up anymore, only a blur appearing on his peripheral. A wound soon appread, blood trickling down his arms.

'Tsk! So annoying...' [Elian]

Elian's eyes finally glowed a serious glint. He was about to unleash his ability, when he caught a quick glimpse of a certain sight. Agatha was now panting heavily, sweat streaking down like bullets from her forehead whilst blood trickled from her side.

The attack was overwhelming, but it was also one which devoured Agatha's mana like a starving dragon. It hasn't even been half a minute yet she was already panting, legs trembling ever so slightly, evidently struggling to stay on her feet.

'I see... So that's how it is... Then let's he who will last longer!' [Elian]

A sudden change of plans, a smile of mischief blooming on Elian's face. He braced himself for one more time and let the flames devour his whole being, his blades clad in the hottest of flame, erupting like that of a disastrous volcano.

《Dual Winged Phoenix Flash!》 [Elian]

The flames burst forth and a thunderous shockwave rocked the whole arena, scarlet flames running rampant all over the place, a burning streak cruising across the stage like a lightning bolt which fell from heaven.

Elian, which was slowly cornered by the persistent blade of Agatha, was now soaring through the stage at incomparable speeds than before. A trail of flames were left at his wake, the occasional shockwaves as his blades clashes with Agatha's

All Elian did was run and defend, blowing away Agatha's attack as he dashed all over the stage. He was clearly enjoying the same, but the same couldn't be said about the lady, clearly out of breath as she tried to maintain her attack.

'Jus... Just a little bit more...' [Agatha]

Agatha thought as she breathed in and out in rapid succession, pushing herself over her limit, pain, fatigue, and drowsiness creeping in on her. She blinked her eyes for a quick moment, and the very moment she opened her eyes two blazing blades were already aiming for her neck.

She closed her eyes yet again, bracing herself for the worst and the pain that's about to come, yet nothing happened. She opened her eyes once more and the scorching, scarlet flames were now extinguished, only two blades pointed at her.

A short distance was her blade, frozen in time just a couple inches away from Elian's neck. She had run out of mana, her blade shattered into fragments of light as they vanished into thin air, dim sparkling carried away by the wind.

"Looks like it's my win, My Lady." [Elian]

The man smiled with a bright expression on his face, the contour of his accentuated by the golden brilliance of the sky behind him. The battle was finally over, Agatha's legs giving out from pain and relief, unable to keep herself from standing any longer.