After Shot: Honeymoon ~3~

You know those rare moments where you can watch someone without them realizing it? Really take everything about them in. They're not attempting to do anything to catch your eye, they're just being themselves. And you start to catch even more small things that you love about them.

My eyes rest behind sunglasses, a book is open in my lap as I sit under an umbrella while Chris takes a few laps around the pool. He has no idea that I'm watching him more than finding out who the murderer is in the latest novel.

His body slicing through the water like a knife, seemingly attempting to make every stroke correctly. And yet I think about how lucky that pool of water is in this moment to have such an Adonis moving around it.

Then, I remember, I'm the lucky one.

I don't have to watch him from afar, or even candidly behind darkened glass. My eyes can roam over his body's entirety and have no guilt over the impurest of thoughts about what that body might look like on top of mine, or, even under my own.

And, wow, does it look good.

Nope. As my husband, I'm legally given all the rights to objectify that man to my hearts content. And while he is most certainly the one who carries the 'dirty talk' in our relationship, I have no qualms asking for what I want.

Long gone is the woman who would blush over the idea of asking him to kiss me. The woman who only hoped for his hand to rest over my knee as he drove to a location for our date, is now the woman who has the man's hands on her in some form if he's within two feet of her.

And apparently, that woman is beginning to feel a bit needy for her husband.

Closing the book, I quietly slink over to the edge of the pool, squatting down to carefully settle my legs in the warm water as he rounds the corner furthest away from me on the mission to complete another lap.

My legs gently kick in the water as I remain sitting on the side of the pool, waiting. The wait is shortened as he apparently takes note of my presence, cutting across the middle of the pool. His hands are cupping the back of my calves before he's even resurfacing.

Chris slips the googles from off of his face, tossing them onto the concrete. "Book get to a boring part?"

I slowly shake my head no as my teeth just barely sink into my lower lip. "There was something much more enticing in here," I admit as his hands gradually slide higher. Once he's over my thighs his hands grip my waist and lift me into the water, my legs immediately wrapping around his waist.

"Is that so?" his face smug behind a tiny smirk.

"Yes," I admit, watching his eyes before I continue, "sir."

It takes absolutely no time at all for his eyes to change and his smirk to dissipate. The sweet and soft blue turning darker with mischief lacing through them as my lips are now the ones holding the tempting smirk.

One hand releases his hold, moving to pour water slowly over my dry hair. "You did that on purpose didn't you, Mrs. Evans?" he asks as he continues his sensuous actions.

  "Wouldn't you like to know," I tease.

  His opposite hand moves to the small of my back while the other stops it's action, bringing the palm of his hand to the middle of my chest to push me back against the steps of the pool, my back instinctively arching at the action. His hand grazing from my chest up towards my throat before he begins devouring my neck.

  I might not have thought this through completely, not quite expecting for his actions to become needy so quickly, thinking he'd have taken me back inside to our villa.  "Chris," I mutter as his thumb swipes over my lips, indicating exactly what I know he's wanting from me. "We're, we're outside."