'Yeah, that's true. My Japanese is fluent now and I am struggling to keep up with my Korean since there is no one with whom I can talk in Korean.' I laughed.

'Don't say that! It's your mother language!'

'Hahaha, I know right? So you will be coming here soon to talk with me in Korean right?'

'Yepp..'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Present

I sighed and took my digital pencil and put it in its box. I am sure that it's because of Hoshi oppa that I had this horrible dream.

But why horrible? Why not something good? Is god telling me that something might happen in the future? Is this a warning? But even if it is a warning, what will I do?

Suddenly I let out a laugh.

'Oh god can't believe I am thinking about these shitty warning things. It's not even true.'

I got up and quickly took a shower since I won't be able to take a shower at night.

'Hmm, I have to stay at the hospital for practice. It will be around 9 o'clock? Or 10?...' I started to think.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jung hyun's pov

'Babe, should I stay at home? You are definitely not well.' I looked at my wife of one year Hyejin.

Yes, it's true that we indeed got married. I who always tried to devote myself to my precious sister couldn't handle the pain anymore.

After getting some anxiety and depression treatments, I decided to marry Hyejin, my girlfriend who stayed by my side all the time and held me to her.

And now we are blessed with a child. It was only 3 months since Hyejin got pregnant. Sure the news of the baby bought some happiness to the Jeon family that's why I am looking forward to my child seeing the world.

On the other hand, omma apps are doing fine enough. I still couldn't muster up the courage to tell them about Y/N. I requested Jungkook not to spill anything but it seems like as time passed by he also is forgetting about her and moving on.

I still have those photos which she gave me. I keep letting my parents see the same pictures again and again. Since they are old, they didn't notice it.

Though one-time omma asked that the picture be similar to the one before the previous one. But I lied that she wore that same dress again.

'It's okay. It's just the tiredness that is swallowing me up. You should go to your office. Omma will be here soon.'

'Okay. Let me know if it hurts badly. We will go to the doctor.'

'Fine,' She smiled.

Gosh, I love her so much! She is an angel in my dark life.

'Go now. Let me sleep.'

'Okay, babe.' I kissed her belly and then her forehead before walking out of the apartment.

To this day, I am waiting for Y/N to call or text, or send letters to any of us. In order to receive her letter we didn't even change our house. Well if she sent the letter then I would've been able to track her down.

'Maybe forgetting this and moving on will be better.'

I stopped my way and looked at the escalator. I saw my neighbor from Unit 1306. I guess the couples were fighting.

But their words were true. Should I meet and tell Jungkook to move on? If I tell him then he will do it without any word.

The escalator dinged as the door opened. When I was about to walk inside, I stopped when I saw Jungkook himself in front of me.

'Oh. Jungkook-ah?'

'Hello hyung.'

'Hi. What are you doing here?'

'Just brought some food for you guys. Are you going at this time?'

'Yeah. I have some work. But it doesn't matter. Plus omma is supposed to come and look after Hyejin.

'Oh.'

It was complete silence for a while until I opened my mouth. But we both said at the same time,

'Let's have a talk...'

'Let's talk hyung....'

TO BE CONTINUED.......