Part - 145

Continue from privious chapter...

The train reach to tulsipur.... They both come out and look around... A old man driving bull cart stop near them...

Man :- kaha jana hai aapko ...

Bondita :- Roy Chowdhury haveli... ( She said with smile)

Man :- aacha zamindar sahab ke ghar jana hai aaiye hum chhod denge... ( He help them with their luggage then they start their journey )

It was afternoon tulsipur was not as same as it was 7 years ago... Its was changed and devloped... Main roads became well paved .. as they move forward bell of a school ringed and students start coming out... The things which bring wide smile with amusement on their faces were that many girls were among those students wearing school dress just like they used to go to school....

After a while the cart stop ..

Aashita :- kya hua kaka....

Man :- arre bitiya woh aaj astomi hai na to agge dugga maa ki jhaki nikli hai abhi kuch der main ye agge badh jayenge... ( He said casually)

Bondita :- dugga maa ki jhaki... ( They both look at eachother then get down from the cart ) kaka hum abhi aate hai... ( A group of man and womans in traditional Bengali clothes were there with dhol four mans were holding statue of Durga maa and rest were dancing and applying red colour to each other... They both delighted because after a long time they were again witnessing their culture... They remember the old days when they used to dance among them ... A lady come and apply the red colour on their faces the group was moving forward .. a pregnant lady was also there in the group suddenly her stomach start aching ... She was about to fall but Bondita hold her...

Bondita :- aap thik hai... ( She ask with concern )

Lady :- dugga maa . Ahhh bhout dard ho raha hai... ( She said holding her tiny bump )

Aashita :- ye to pregnant hai .. ( she keep hand on her stomach )

Bondita :- to kya inki delivery hone wali hai.. ( she said getting tensed)

Aashita :- nahi ... Bondita... Abhi delivery nahi ho sakti..

Lady :- mujhe abhi chatha mahina laga hai... P.. pta nahi achanak d..dard kyu ho raha hai... ( She said with difficulty )

Aashita :- Bondita inhe hospital le jana hoga sayad inki pregnancy main complications hai... ( The both take her to cart and lie her in it carefully) kaka jaldi se haspatal chaliye... ( A little girl around 6 come running to them )

Girl :- meli... Maa ko kya ua didi... (What happened to my mother) ( Bondita knelt to her level)

Bondita :- tumhari maa ko kuch nahi hua hai.. ( she cup her cheek ) ...

Girl :- pal aapne kaha ne aap unhe hac. hachpal.. ale jaha uvi kaka jate hai.. ( aashi stop for a second then look at her but it was not the time to clear who was her uvi kaka actually)

Bondita :- tumhari maa ko kuch nahi hoga...( She keep hand on her head)

Girl :- shotti ( she pinch her neck Bondita chuckle on her cuteness)

Bondita :- haa shotti...

Girl :- meli didi bi nai mil lahi... Aap uche dund dengi... ( Can't find my sister will you find her.. Bondita get up)

Bondita :- Aashi tu inhe lekar hospital ja sayad inki ek or beti hai jo mil nahi rahi hai... Main usse dhundti hu.. or inke Ghar walo ka pta lagati hu... ( Aashita nod and leave for the hospital ) chalo tumhari didi ko dhundte hai... ( The girl hold her finger and move forward )