Part - 134

Recap :- bondita and aashita was leaving for London...

Continue from previous part...

In hospital...

Yuvraj come out from operation theatre Anirudh was there with Rampal and his family consoling them .. as yuvraj come out they all stand up

Yuvraj :- aapka beta aab khatre se bahar hai ... (Rampal let out a breath of relief he was going to hold yuvraj's feet when he hold his hand and hug him and rub his back gentaly he parted from him ) agar aap ashirwad dete to mujhe jada khusi hoti...

Rampal :- kon kehta hai bhagwan dharti par nahi rehte aap dono ka bhout bhout dhanywaad malik... Jaha log hume aapne aas pass khada bhi nahi hone dete aapne mujhe gale se laga liya bhout bhout dhanywaad...

Anirudh :- hum bhagwan nahi hai hume insaan hi rehne digiye jaiye aapne bete se miliye.. (rampal along with his family go to meet their son)

Then the big clock on the wall ring indicating 8 am they both look at the clock and then they both look at eachother

Yuvraj :- 8 baj gaye woh log chale gaye honge hum unse mil bhi nahi paye...(he said regretting)

Anirudh :- kisne kaha aisa.. prajol (he snatch the coat from yuvraj's hand and throw it towards prajol and he catch it then Tanmay throw the motorgadi's key towards Anirudh and he catch it )
Chal ...

Yuvraj :- Anirudh tu serious hai motor gadi.... itni jaldi ship port kaise pahuchenge....

Anirudh :- tu chal to mera tin ka dabba itna bhi bura nahi hai... (Yuvraj look at him with amusement then they both set in motor gadi Anirudh drove the car in full speed )

At ship port....

Khan baba carry some stuff and rest was carried by a men both girls were walking silently they never thought that they have to leave without even looking the two most important persons of their life...

The bell on ship ring which indicates that it was ready for the journey ..
Bondita and Aashita was now verge of crying but a last hope in them.. tell them to look back and they did .....
they look back and found Anirudh and yuvraj at some distance they both show them thumb's up and then waved their hands to them with a big smile and teary eyes.....
the girls also wave back with a smile and teary eyes khan baba look them with awiee ...
Then they all turn girls towards the ship which was leading them to a new journey and the boys towards their way which was leading them towards their dreams to make a positive society

Then girls climb up the ship and the ship started none of them look back because they knew if this time they will look back they will fall weak...
Then soon the ship disappeared from the site and the boys turn .

Anirudh :- akhirkar woh dono chali gaye aapne sapne pure karne...

Yuvraj :- bus kuch waqt ki to baat hai.. (they both helplessly smile)

Its been two days since girls left for London and from two days the boys didn't step in house they stright went to Bankura for their ongoing project later at night they come home everyone was slept they feel the whole house empty as its charm was not their every corner was silent just memories were flashings in front of their eyes they silently walk in their rooms
The rooms was silent they both open their cupboard her clothes were still their just few of them were taken... they both remove a saree of her and set on floor beside bed they touch the saree and the tears which they stopped for a long time come out ...
One... Two... Three... And yeah they both were sobbing hugging the saree

Both :- all the best...
**** It was a parallel scene of Anirudh and yuvraj's room***

Six months passed Everything in RC mention come to normal but still the light and charm was lost Anirudh and yuvraj was leastly show up at home they both busy themselves in the Bankura project ....

Bankura project was getting complicated day by day...
Anirudh and yuvraj enter in the house they were exhausted because of the hectic day they both settle down on couch resting their head on backrest
Bihari came and offer them water.. after gulping it they took a long breath

Kaka :- kabtak chalne wala hai aisa...

Anirudh :- hum kuch samjhe nahi kaka .....

Kaka :- samajh to hum nahi pa rahe hai tum dono ko bahuo ke jane ke baad ye kya haal bana liya hai tumdono ne na ghar main thik se rehte ho na khana na pani or aaram woh to dur ki baat hai ..

(kaka was worring for his sons on the other hand Aarohi was sitting on dinning chair looking to them with a smile plastered on her face but indeed she was frustrated because six months passed when bondita and aashita leaved but still she didn't get any ideas to trouble roy choudhury s.....)

Yuvraj :- kaka aisa kuch nahi hai.. bus kaam thoda adhik hai or kuch nahi...

Binoy :- da ki baat sahi hai tum dono ko aaram karna chaiye (binoy objects who was listing all this till now) dekho khud ko... or agar ye bankura ka mukhiya baato se nahi manta to tum dono dusre raste kyu nahi apnaate

Anirudh :- aap thik keh rahe hai baba aab samjhane se koi hal nahi nikalne wala hai... (Koyli came running)

Koyli :- bade malik ...... Bade malik ..

Kaka :- kya hua koyli... Aaram se... Gir mat jana...

Koyli :- maff kigyega bade malik... Post babu aaye the ye cithi dekhar gaye hai kehte hai vilayat se aayi hai...

(Everyone became excited som immediately took the letter from her hands )

Batuk :- dada mujhe digiye... Main padhunga.....
(he snatch the letter from him)

Som :- chitthi phele maine li thi na to main padhunga ....
(he again take it from his hands batuk make a face then som carefully open the envelope then start reading )

Priya bhai jaan
or sabhi pariwar walo ko mera pranam...
Hum kushalta se yaha pahuch gaye hai... jante hai jab tak aap logo ko ye chitthi milegi yaha humari dincharya aamtor par shuru ho chuki hogi... Bondita or Aashita yaha khush hai or man laga ke aapne admission ki tyari kar rahi hai bondita ne kaha hai ki aap sab usski shararto ko jada yaad na kare (everyone chuckle) or aapna aapna dhyan rakhe jab woh wapas aayegi to usse sab phele jaise hi chaiye ... Aashita ne kaha hai ki sabhi aapne khanpan ka dhyan rakhe un dono ne gambhirta se kaha hai ki sardiya aane wali hongi to adhik der bahar koi na ghume.... (Everyone whelmed on their concern) anttah... baki sab kushal hai... Jaldi hi undono ka admission ho jayega or woh jaldi hi aapni padhyai shuru karengi... Undono ki jimmedari aab puri tarah se humari hai hum bus aasha karte hai ki aap sab bhi khushal honge or bondita or Aashita ki kami khud ko khalne nahi denge...

Khan.....

(Then som fold the letter and keep it securely in the envelope again everyone look at eachother and a small smile appear on their faces but Aarohi was fuming in frustration even more that she drop the box she was holding for very long which god knows why....
Everyone's attention divert toward her)

Kaka :- tum thik to ho na Aarohi...

Aarohi :- jj..ji... Ji dada pta nahi woh kaise ...

Binoy :- koi baat nahi...

Koyli :- lagta hai malkin bahu rani ji ko bhout yaad kar rahi hai... (She said with a smile unawared by her intentions)

Aarohi ( in mind) :- ( huhhh... Yaad ... ) Haa koyli unke bina to ye ghar ghar hi nahi lagta (saying this she went straight towards her room rest everyone heed towards theirs room)

To be continued....

What you think now Aarohi is upto ?
.
.
Their life after their wives seems not so easy....
But let's see what's the destiny store for them...

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤟