part - 135

Continue from previous part....

Aarohi was restless because she was not getting any ideas to trouble the family ...

Aarohi :- main aise aaram se nahi baith sakti... Kuch to karna hoga par kya .... Kya karu aisa kuch samjh nahi aa raha... Soch Aarohi soch... Jab bhi kisi ke saath kuch bhi karne ki koshish karti hu to dusra aake usse bacha leta hai... Samjh gayi... (She smile evily) sab samjh gayi..... Iss baar meri ye yojna jarrur kaam karegi...

In London....

Bondita and aashita were living with khan baba here their life was totally different from Tulsipur they don't have to do any house chores the only work they had was to eat sleep and study... In morning and evening khan baba take them to walk in a nearby park even khan baba stop them from wearing sarees they use knee lengh frocks as their casual clothes they both were happy to be there but still both of them were missing their family very badly... Their entrance exams were after two months... And they both were ready for it...
As usual today also khan baba take them to park in evening...
They both were roaming around as they came here daily but everyday they found the place attractive and fresh
They heard some giggles ....and look towards three figures who was standing a meter away from them two boys and a girl their names was Adwer salmon and Elie ... Soon they came near them and surrounded both of them...

Salmon :- haye look at this girls...

Adwer :- they seems weird...

Elie :- they are indians... (She laugh) so Indians why you came here...

Salmon :- ofcourse ... To clean our shoes this is what they are doing from centuries right... (Both look at the trio with a shocked reaction)

Elie :- don't you dare to glare at us like this you people don't even stand by us... You born to be just our sla....

Bondita :- enough.... enough of your blabbering just because we are not saying anything that's not mean you can say whatever you want about my country and my people...

Adwer :- ohh so you also have tongue to speak in front of us..

Aashita :- ohh just shut up you know what yes we have a tongue and two fine pair of hand and leg and we very well know to use them wanna know...
(The trio get scared by the threatening and they leave without further uttering anything both girls turn to leave and saw khan baba was standing there they both went towards him and hug him.. he keep his hand of their head and caressed their hairs )

Khan baba :- ye to bus shuruwat hai more to come my child more to come... (Both parted from him)

Bondita :- chahe kitne log bhi aaye khan baba hum kisi ko bhi humare desh or humare logo ka apman nahi karne denge...

Aashita :- haa khan baba bhale hum aapni mitti se uth kar dur aaye hai par ....par humari mitti abhi bhi humare mathe par hi lagi hai humara desh humari izzat humari shan hai

Both :- or kisi ko bhi haq nahi hai humari shan par ungali uthane ki...

Khan baba :- tum dono ka ye junoon desh ko jarrur ek nayi rah dikhega.... Chalo aab ghar chale jaldi hi andhera hone wala hai... (Then they leave for their home)

In India...

Anirudh was sitting in study writing something in file about bankura project.. yuvraj come and sit on couch... Anirudh was searching something...

Yuvraj :- kya hua...

Anirudh :- ek paper nahi mil raha hai yahi to rakha tha.. (he start flipping the files yuvraj saw a paper near door he go and lift it then shook his head in disbelief )

Yuvraj :- ye raha ... Itna faila ke kaam karega to yahi hoga ...(he gave the paper to him and collect the files which was spread all over the table...)

Anirudh :- tu hai na to mujhe kis baat ki chinta.. (he carelessly put the another file on table and yuvraj again keep it perfectly)

Yuvraj :- or kabhi main na rahu to...

Anirudh :- shut up yuvi... (He said while looking in file) or chup chap kaam kar... (He narrow his eyes in file)

Yuvraj :- aab kya hua...

Anirudh :- humne case karne ka faisla to le liya hai yuvi par iss project ke liye strong points ki jarurat hai...jara si chuk or sab kuch haath se chala jayega....

Yuvraj :- tu tention mat le bus dhyan laga ke soch or apane ander ke Barrister ko bahar aane de tab tak main tere liye yuvraj special coffee lata hu...

Anirudh :- tu banayega...

Yuvraj :- koi shaq...

Anirudh :- par kaka.. rasoi...

Yuvraj :- sab so chuke hai aab tu shor mat kar...(he immediately leave with cat steps Anirudh smile on his antics)
Then he again shift his attention towards files)
Aarohi was standing beside the door she hide behind the door when yuvraj pass from there then she again peek her head out....

Anirudh :- sayad books main kuch mil jaye..
(he get up and went towards shelf his back was facing the table Aarohi tip-toe in the room and slowly lift the diary and then she was leaving when she reach the door Anirudh call her)
Pishi aap yaha iss waqt...
(She immediately hide the diary in her saree and turn)

Aarohi :- woh... Ummm.. darasal mere kamre main pani khatam ho gaya tha niche aayi to dekha yaha roshni thi phir tumhe kaam karte dekha to laga ki meri wajha se parehan ho jaoge isliye wapas ja rahi thi...

Anirudh :- aisi koi baat nahi hai pishi... (He reply with a sweet smile)

Aarohi :- koi baat nahi beta bhout mehnat kar rahe ho tum or yuvraj dekhna iska parinaam behtar hi hoga... (Saying this she leave after her exit yuvraj enter with two cup of coffee )

Yuvraj :- ye rahi coffee... (Anirudh sip it)

Anirudh :- ek hi talent diya hai bhagwan ne tujhe good ....

Yuvraj :- hmm... Thankyou (he bow his head dramaticly with hand on chest then both of them brust in laughter)

Aarohi was standing at some distance

Aarohi :- hans lo hans lo... Sukoon se... Kyuki bhout jald ye hasi chin lungi main (her grip tighten on the diary and she went to her room)

After peacefully having the coffee they keep the cup side

Anirudh :- aab thoda kaam karte hai jara diary de .... (His attention was in books yuvraj search the diary on table)

Yuvraj :- yaha nahi hai...

Anirudh :- nahi hai aise kaise wahi hogi thik se dekh...

Yuvraj :- kaha na nahi hai hoti to dikhayi deti na.. (Anirudh come and see the diary was missing)

Anirudh :- diary kaha gayi... Yuvi usmain sabhi contacts hai... Woh kho nahi sakti...

Yuvraj :- aacha relax hum dhundte hai yahi hogi mil jayegi... (They search it everywhere but couldn't get it ) kahi office main to nahi chhod aaya na tu...

Anirudh :- nahi yuvi...

Yuvraj:- hum har jagha dekh chuke hai kahi nahi hai...

Anirudh :- par.... (He look stressed)

Yuvraj :- tu chal mere saath (he take him upstairs in room) chal aab soja...

Anirudh :- yuvi mujhe kaam karna hai...

Yuvraj :- aab jo karna hai kal karna hai (Anirudh try to protest but he know how stubborn yuvi is... So he didn't argue further and lie on bed he cover him with blanket then yuvi leave)

To be continued.....

Ummm maybe today's chapter is boring but i will surely write something interesting in next chapters
.......

Please Vote and comment .....

❇️