chapter - 149

Continue from privious chapter....

Aashita :- ayee ruko... ( They were running behind the person who snatched Bondita's bag)

Bondita saw a sugarcane vendor an idea pop up in her mind she pick a sugarcane and throw it towards the thief it got hit on his legs and made him fall down... As he composed and stand up to run he saw Bondita standing in front of him keeping hand on her waist he turn back to run but there Aashita was standing folding her arms both have a frown on their face

Bondita :- agar maar nahi khani hai to bag wapas do mera... ( She said in anger tone the thief clutched the bag more tightly )

Aashita :- lato ke bhoot baton se nahi mante... Isse to... ( He threw the bag on bondita and run pushing her she fall down Aashita make her stand ) tujhe chot to nahi lagi na.. ( she asked in concern Bondita shook her head in denial and Clean her clothes then she check her bag ..)

Bondita :- shukar hai dugga maa... Ismain sara saman hai... ( Aashita's eyes landed on a tube well she tap on bondita's shoulder and point towards it they both went there and wash their faces clean Bondita grin as a mischievous idea form in her mind he spill water on Aashita

Aashita :- Bondita ... Kya.. kya kar rahi hai... ( She keep hand in front to protect herself ) ruk tu shetan ki nani... ( She also spill water on her after a while they both came out laughing they look around and found the road deserted )

Bondita :- Aashi... Hum ghar kaise jaynge.. ( she look around cold breeze hit them  they both feel shivers and wrap their arms around themselves as their clothes were little wet )

Aashita :- sab teri wajah se ...

Bondita :- meri wajah se.. ( she hit her with elbow )

Aashita :- aah ... Hinsak prani dur reh... ( Bondita show her tongue and look at other side )

The men who gave them lift at station came there with his cart they both look at him like they have seen a walking treasure

Bondita :- yaha tak aane ke liye aapka bhout... Bhout dhanyawad kaka ..

Men :- mujhe laga aap dono ko madad chaiye hogi... Or roy choudhury pariwar ke mehman to humari jimmedari hai aaiye ... Haveli bus thodi hi dur hai... ( They both smile then their remaining journey started )

The sun was setting on the horizon, the darkness of the night was starting to dissolve with the redness of the evening  the cart stop in front of a mansion The Roy Chowdhury mansion Bondita open her bag to pay but the man refuse and leave nodding to them with a geniune smile they both turn and stare at their house it wasn't same as it was seven years ago obviously the main door was replaced with a more beautiful bengoli patterned door , lots of flowerpots were placed in front house and a beautiful creeper was wrapped around the front door pillars, a marble name plate was on left side of wall with Roy Chowdhury Haveli carved on it they both look at the mension with awe...  All this while they didn't notice the thing is two guys were standing looking them as they both were from other world looking at the house like some creep... Both guards look at eachother with confusion and block the entrence with their hands )

Guard 1 :- kon hai aap dono...

Inside the mansion....

Kaka :- bahu ek mombatti uss kone main bhi lagao... Dekho kahi andhera na rahe.. sham ko ghar main bilkul andhera nahi hona chiye... Lakshmi darwaze se laut jati hai... Ek to pta nahi iss bijli ko bhi kya ho gaya hai subha se pareshan kar rahi hai kabhi aati hai kabhi jati hai .. jara si roshni nahi hai ghar main aache sa lagao bahu mombatti.. ( he instructed pakhi)  ye vilayti cheese hoti hi aisi hai bhai... ( He frown keeping a candle in front of him)

Till Eternity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें