Part - 160

Continue from privious chapter...

Aashita :- dada hame inhe pehley hosh main lana hoga ... ( Tanmay nod and went towards the lady he sprinkle some water on her face Aashita went near her and gently tap on her cheeks)
Please uthiye... Apko aapni aur apne bacche dono ki jaan bachani hai please uthiye...( But the lady didn't respond)

Tanmay :- inka hosh main ana bahut jaruri hai ... ( They both try many times but the lady didn't came to her senses)
It seems impossible...

Aashita :- ab ek hi rasta hai ... (Aashita look at the lady who was lying in front of her unconscious with oxygen mask she took a long breath) cesarean .. ( tanmay look at her with wide eyes)

Tanmay :- are you serious Aashita... hamne abhi tak practice puri nahi ki hai we just have seen it ... Its very risky..

Aashita :- hamare pass risk lene ke alawa koi aur option bhi nahi hai dada .. ( tanmay look her in disbelief) for god sake abhi inki jaan bachani jaruri hai warna to ye waise bhi maar jayegi ( he look a long breath)

Tanmay :- thik hai ..
( After that both of them get ready for the operation and started the cesarean )

After driving for an hour anirudh reached at the place where tanmay told him it was a slum area on the outskirts of village anirudh get down and start searching for yuvraj he saw some kids playing)

Anirudh :- aap logo se milne ek doctor aaye the woh kaha hai bta sakte ho .. ( a teenage girl come in front of him)

Girl :- woh to gaon ke piche wale hisse main hai chaliye main apko le chalu ... ( Anirudh went with her after walking for sometime they reached in a ground like area here he saw yuvraj and his team was checking the people under a big tree anirudh went there ...

Anirudh :- yuvi...

Yuvraj :- anirudh... tu yahan iss waqt ...

Anirudh :- bahut badi samasya ho gayi hai .. ( then he narrated everything to him ) hame jaldi jana hoga..

Prajol :- sir aap jaiye yahan hum dekh lenge... ( After that anirudh and yuvraj took their way back to hospital)

Aashita did the operation with lots of concentration and finally took the baby out ...

Tanmay :- she is fine ... ( Aashita took a breath of relief then something clicked tanmay) aashi ye baccha... Ye baccha ro kyu nahi raha... ( Aashita also realised that the baby was not crying she shook him )

Aashita :- nahi.. nahi .. nahi .. aisa nahi ho sakta tumhe kuch nahi ho saktaa please wake up.. ( she rub his back ... and blow air in the baby's mouth )

Tanmay :- itne sab ke baad... baad bhi we lost it ..

Aashita :- nahi dada... Ise kuch nahi.. ho sakta... Mujhe apne career ki chinta nahi hai ye fighter hai itna bada accident iska kuch nahi bigad paya to duniya main aate hi ye dam nahi tod sakta... ( She rub the baby's back)

outside Bondita was praying to dugga maa when she Heard something near the operation theatre she went there and saw lots of people were gethered there )

Bondita :- aap sab ne yahan itni bheed kyu lagayi hai .. ( a man came in front of her his naam was kamal)

Kamal :- meri biwi andr hai aur pta nahi uske saath kya ho raha hai ... ( He said with lots of anger)

Bondita :- kya ho raha hai se apka kya matlab hai ... Apki biwi aur bacche ki jaan bachane ki koshish ho rahi hai do doctor hai unke saath andr... ( An another man come in front of her )