9

Ai Fan didn't go far after leaving the trusteeship center. He stayed at the door for a while and went to the store closest to the trusteeship center.

He kept counting in his mind when the trusteeship would end, and he didn't even look at what store he entered, he just wandered around in it casually.

Because he was absent-minded, several shop assistants came to sell products to him, but he didn't listen. When he came back to his senses, he had already picked up a lot of things in his hands.

He glanced at the commodities in his hand, and found that they were all expensive mermaid toys and supplies. He just came out today and hadn't bought any toys for the little mermaid, so he took these commodities to pay the bill.

When he walked out of the shop, there were still a few minutes before the end of the trusteeship, Ai Fan stood at the door for a while, and walked in with time.

As soon as I walked into the trusteeship center, I saw two clerks chatting against the wall, and one was still arranging his staff uniform, which seemed to be a clerk who had just come to work.

"Silver mermaid? Don't be kidding. Even if there is a silver mermaid, how could his owner be willing to put it in our store?"

The clerk who was arranging clothes looked skeptical, and didn't believe a word of another clerk.

As soon as he entered the store, the off-duty clerk showed off the mermaid snacks in his pocket, and said that the silver mermaid gave them by himself, of course he didn't believe it.

If anyone could see the silver mermaid, it wouldn't be a legend.

"Come on, forget it if you don't believe me, that silver mermaid is beautiful and obedient, and even shared the food with us."

Speaking of this, the clerk couldn't help but took out the food in his pocket and sneered again, and was caught by the clerk who just arrived. I rolled my eyes.

Ai Fan paused when he heard the conversation between the two shop assistants.

Good-looking and well-behaved, is this talking about his little mermaid?

It's true that it looks good, but no matter how you think about it, the little mermaid has nothing to do with the word "good".

He even shared food. He wanted to help with seafood, but the little mermaid thought he was going to grab some food from him, so he broke his hands in a hurry.

Could it be that the little mermaid is just being misbehaving in front of her?

He walked to the front desk thoughtfully. It was lunch time, and the other clerks were busy preparing food for the mermaid. The clerk at the front desk smiled and asked him to wait for a while, waiting for the clerk in charge of the pool area to pick up the mermaid.

Ai Fan glanced in the direction of the pool, the little mermaid's silver hair was very conspicuous in the pool and could be seen at a glance.

But soon he frowned, there was a mermaid next to the little mermaid, and the two fish were very close together, something seemed wrong.

Even if it's playing, it doesn't have to be so tight, right?

Before he could see clearly, he heard the little mermaid yell, and the trembling and fear in his voice were obvious.

Without any further hesitation, he strode towards the pool, ignoring the clerk's shouts behind him.

It was only when he approached the pool that he saw that the little mermaid was pinned down by a black mermaid and couldn't move. Her little face was covered with tears. When she saw him coming, she immediately raised her head and looked at him for help.