16

The next day, Yun Xi woke up first.

He found that his legs had turned back into a tail, and the luster of the tail had dimmed due to being out of the water for a long time.

Remembering that he had to go out today, he sat up on the bed and took out the shapeshifter he had hidden under the pillow.

Ai Fan opened his eyes when he woke up, watching the sun fall on the little mermaid's curly eyelashes, on the tip of her upturned and small nose, and on her lips as light as peach petals.

The first sight he saw after waking up was pleasing to the eye. It was rare for him to lie on the bed for a while longer, watching the little mermaid's tail slowly turn into legs after drinking the transformation potion.

After her legs turned back into tails in her sleep, Yun Xi's pants disappeared, and the transformed legs were exposed to the sun naked.

He froze for a moment, then quickly retracted his legs into the quilt, subconsciously turned his head to look at the person sleeping next to him, and then met those golden eyes.

Be seen!

This thought flashed through Yun Xi's mind, and he covered his overly beautiful golden eyes with his hands in annoyance, trying to block that line of sight.

Eyes covered by cold and soft hands, Ai Fan chuckled, probably understanding why the little mermaid behaved like this.

Do mermaids have shame too?

He asked the robot to deliver some clothes that fit the little mermaid, and went into the bathroom to wash up.

When she came out, the little mermaid had already put on her clothes and pants.

To his surprise, the little mermaid not only knew how to dress herself, but also had good quality clothes, so she chose the one that best suited his temperament among the pile of clothes.

Although those clothes are expensive, even if you pick two at random, it won't be difficult to see where to go, but the one on the little mermaid is obviously well-matched.

Ai Fan lingered on the little mermaid for a while longer, then turned and went into the room behind the wall to change clothes.

He recalled the suit of clothes on the little mermaid, and unconsciously chose a suit that matched the style of the clothes on the little mermaid.

After changing his clothes, he came out and saw the little mermaid sitting beside the bed playing with his brain, as if he was bored of waiting.

Now that the little mermaid has grown legs, he doesn't need to carry her away.

He stretched out his hand to the little mermaid: "Come on, go downstairs and have breakfast."

Walking downstairs to the dining room, the little mermaid let go of his hand and quickly sat down on the chair by the dining table.

After Ai Fan also sat down on the chair, Yun Xi picked up the sandwich on the plate and took a bite.

Although it is said that mermaids have high IQs, can they really be no different from human children?

Ai Fan watched thoughtfully as the little mermaid finished eating the food in front of her, then picked up the napkin next to her and wiped her mouth, like an elegant young master.

After breakfast, the little mermaid ran to the living room to play by herself. Ai Fan simply took the work in the study to the living room, and glanced in the direction of the little mermaid from time to time while processing the work.