17

After Ai Fan got off the aircraft after Yun Xi, he followed him not too far away.

Standing in the shade, he watched the little figure standing in the sun looking around, and snorted coldly.

The former owner taught the little mermaid so many things, but why is this fish always acting stupid, even standing in the sun until his face turns red and he won't hide.

Could it be that he was worried that if he didn't stand in such a conspicuous place, the former owner wouldn't be able to see him.

Ai Fan stood with folded arms, looked coldly in the direction of the little mermaid, and waited for the mysterious man with him.

After a while, he saw that the little mermaid's longing posture finally moved, as if he saw something.

He followed the eyes of the little mermaid.

Instead of seeing the imaginary former owner, he saw a mermaid boy who was about the same age as the little mermaid.

His expression, which had been tense all this time, loosened a little, and he breathed a sigh of relief for some reason.

Maybe subconsciously he understood that if the little mermaid really went to see the former owner, he might not be able to keep the little mermaid.

He has no experience in raising mermaids, doesn't know what mermaids like, and doesn't know how to make mermaids happy, not to mention that he has only been with the little mermaid for a short time, which can't compare to the deep relationship between the former owner and the little mermaid.

Although he didn't want to admit it, he knew in his heart that if the little mermaid really chose him, he would definitely not choose to stay by his side.

Seeing the two figures walking into the milk tea shop one after the other, Ai Fan hesitated for a moment, but still followed.

"Sir, what do you want to eat?" The

clerk was slightly taken aback when he saw the tall and straight man entering the store.

The aura exuded by the man really doesn't match that of the milk tea shop.

The decoration style of the milk tea shop is cute and lively, and the atmosphere is relaxed. From time to time, the sound of children playing and the laughter of girls can be heard.

The man's face was expressionless, and his body was cold, which was at odds with the atmosphere in the store. It doesn't look like you're here to eat, but it's like you're here to seek revenge.

Ai Fan didn't notice the clerk's expression, so he chose a corner seat to sit down, ordered a drink casually, and kept his eyes on the little mermaid's table.

The sweet smell in the air made people uncomfortable, he frowned, watching the green-haired mermaid boy and the little mermaid getting closer.

The clerk walking around in the store blocked his view, and when the clerk walked away, a plate was already placed in front of the little mermaid.

He glanced at it, and there was soft and delicate ice cream on the plate.

The little mermaid has such a fragile body, is it okay to eat something so cold?

He saw the little mermaid scooped up a big scoop of ice cream and delivered it to his mouth, with a contented expression on his face, and then stuck out his tongue to lick a little bit off the corner of his mouth.

Ai Fan frowned even tighter, complaining about this desperate way of eating.

Thinking that the little mermaid on the flying machine was unwilling to allow him to follow him, he tapped his fingers on the table, but still resisted not going forward.