12

The soldier was so shocked that he almost dropped the weapon in his hand to the ground.

That's a silver mermaid!

Yun Xi Paji was also a little dazed after she fell. She was startled when she heard the questioning, and struggled to get up. When she turned her head, she saw a soldier pointing a weapon at her.

He was suddenly so frightened that his heart beat faster, he shrank back, and his terrified eyes fell on the weapon that seemed to be able to easily open a hole in him.

Although it's wrong for him to waste food, he shouldn't point a weapon at himself.

Seeing the terrified expression of the mermaid, the soldier quickly put away his weapon, and raised his hands to indicate that he had nothing in his hand.

When did Admiral Ai Fan raise a silver mermaid? He has been here for so long, but he has never seen it once.

However, the silver mermaid really existed, he thought it was just a legend.

The soldier swallowed, and stared at the mermaid among the flowers without blinking.

Seeing the soldier put down his weapon, Yun Xi breathed a sigh of relief. He wagged his tail, picked up the bucket and wanted to leave.

The soldier hesitated for a moment, but stepped forward anyway.

"Shall I take you back?"

Yun Xi looked up, heard the question from the soldier's tone, and saw the soldier's bending down, guessing that he was going to send herself back.

If he climbed back by himself, it would take time and effort, and it would be great if someone could send him off.

Seeing that the mermaid seemed to understand what he said, the soldier nodded slightly to himself.

He looked at the delicate and beautiful face of the mermaid from a close distance, his Adam's apple moved, suppressed the excitement in his heart, and hugged the mermaid.

The mermaid didn't know how long she had been in the flowers, her face was covered with dirt, and her tail was also dusty.

The soldier picked up the mermaid and was about to leave when the hem of his clothes was torn. He lowered his head and saw the mermaid pointing at the bucket at his feet.

He remembered how the mermaid took the bucket just now, bent down and picked up the bucket as well.

Yun Xi lay comfortably on the soldier's arm, pointed him in the direction several times, and quickly returned to the pool.

The soldier carried the mermaid for quite a short distance, but he didn't feel tired at all. The mermaid was lighter than the weapon he was carrying, and it had been lying obediently without moving, so it didn't take much effort to hold it up.

Just as he was about to put the mermaid into the pool, the mermaid started to struggle. He was caught off guard and let the mermaid wrestle out of his arms.

Just as he was wondering what the mermaid was going to do, he saw the mermaid holding a handful of water with his hands on the bank, wiped off the mud on his face, and splashed some water on his tail.

After cleaning himself up, the mermaid jumped into the water by himself.

The soldier secretly thought, as expected of Admiral Ai Fan, the mermaids he raises are so particular.

When Yun Xi returned to the pool, he remembered that there was still a bucket of unprocessed seafood on the bank. He turned his eyes and grabbed the soldiers who hadn't left on the bank.