19

While hesitating, the little mermaid twisted her body and tore off half of her trousers.

The aircraft was shrouded in darkness, just because I saw the little mermaid fell asleep, Ivan turned off all the lights, and the only light at this time was the twinkling stars outside the window.

Under the flickering starlight, the little mermaid's exposed skin was snow-white, and it turned red after rubbing against the seat a few times.

Although he had already seen such a scene in bed in the morning, at this time Ai Fan still looked away uncomfortably and looked out the window.

Maybe it's because it's the little mermaid's unconscious action now, but it's hard for him to keep his eyes on it, and he always feels like he's taking advantage of others.

No, it's taking advantage of the danger.

The little mermaid's movements became bigger and bigger. Seeing that she was about to roll off the seat, Ai Fan lowered her head to help her up.

When she lowered her head, she saw that the pants had been thrown to the ground, and the little mermaid's two white and tender legs were joined together, shining white under the starlight.

Before he could avert his gaze, he saw fish scales emerging on those legs, first appearing on the toes, and then slowly climbing up the calves.

By the time silver fish scales appeared on the thighs, the area below the knees had already turned into fish tails.

The thighs were soon covered with fish scales, and the little mermaid's legs turned into beautiful fish tails in the blink of an eye, showing a soft luster in the night.

It turned out that the plasticizer had expired, so I took off my pants in my sleep.

He also wondered what kind of dream would make the little mermaid feel wronged and want to take off her pants, it seems that he thought too complicated.

The aircraft landed steadily on the open space in front of the door, without disturbing the little mermaid's sleep at all. After the tail changed back, he continued to sleep peacefully without frowning again.

Ai Fan picked him up horizontally with ease, and stepped off the aircraft.

Taking advantage of going out today, he arranged for the robot to redecorate the pool. The area of ​​the pool was enlarged, and many decorations that mermaids like were added.

But when he carried the little mermaid to the entrance of the pool, he hesitated again.

Standing at the door for a while, he turned and walked upstairs.

It's better to let the little mermaid stay in the bathtub for another night. Putting him into the pool at this time will definitely wake him up again.

Even if he doesn't wake up, the little mermaid will be hungry when he wakes up in the middle of the night, and if he stays in the room, he can prepare food in time.

After finding a bunch of reasons, Ai Fan carried the little mermaid to the bathroom and gently put it into the bathtub.

After touching the water, the silver tail flicked unconsciously, and soon became silent.

The little mermaid was still clothed, and when she was in the water she was soaked, and the cloth clung tightly to her body.

Seeing that the little mermaid twisted uncomfortably, as if he was uncomfortable being bound by the clothes on his body, Ai Fan knelt down again and helped him undo a few buttons.

Just as he turned around and was about to go out, there was another sound from the bathtub. He turned his head and saw the little mermaid pulling the clothes on her body uncomfortably.