6

Yun Xi was woken up by the sound of the door opening the next day. He lay on his back in the middle of the pool, looked at the door with half-opened eyes, and was still a little confused for a while.

Is breakfast that early today?

He stretched, yawned again, and sank himself into the warm water for some more sleep.

Before he fell asleep again, a familiar voice came from the water, repeating a pronunciation, as if calling him.

Yun Xi was so noisy that she lost sleepiness, so she stuck her head out of the water again.

He saw a man on the shore who was dressed differently than usual. Today, that man was not wearing a military uniform as before, but was wearing a more casual shirt. He looked a lot more relaxed.

Next to the man was a glass jar, which he recognized as the one that had transported him here a few days ago, and there seemed to be something in it.

Ai Fan pushed the glass tank to the shore, and put another basket of seafood into the pool.

Since the little mermaid showed resistance to mermaid food yesterday, he threw away all the fish food at home, planning to feed it with fresh seafood in the future.

Anyway, the little mermaid has a small appetite and can't eat much, so it's not a big expense.

Yun Xi had just woken up and had no appetite, so she took a small fish from the basket, and after eating half of it, she became drowsy again, and began to doze off while grabbing the fish.

Ai Fan looked at the fish in the little mermaid's hand, which was still tightly grasped, but her head started to move, with a smile on the corner of her mouth.

He scooped it up lightly, and the little mermaid was easily picked up. He saw the little mermaid opened her eyes in confusion, and before she could react, she was put into the glass jar.

Yun Xi was completely awake this time. He grabbed the half of the fish, lay on the glass and looked at the person outside, with question marks in his eyes.

Why was he put into this glass jar again? Where are you taking him this time?

Many terrible answers flashed through his mind in an instant, and he became more and more uneasy, wanting to go back to the pool.

Although he had a lot of dissatisfaction with the pool before, but now he prefers to stay in the pool instead of being sent to a strange place again.

As if feeling his restlessness, he saw the man in front of him bent slightly to look at him, and pointed behind him.

Yun Xi turned around and saw two familiar objects, the cube he played with yesterday and the glass ball given by Hodge.

It's fine to put him in, but why did you put these two things in? Does it mean to let him pack up and leave with all his things?

He turned back in doubt, and found that the scenery outside had begun to recede, and the pool was getting farther and farther away from him.

The lid on the top of the glass jar was closed, and he tried to push it, but the piece of glass didn't budge.

Yun Xi could only give up, and continued to lie on the glass, looking through the glass at the man who was obviously expressionless but seemed relaxed.

He wanted to try to listen to the man's heart, but he tried hard for a long time, his little face turned red, and he still didn't hear a sound.

This skill is quite difficult to master, at least he hasn't got a clue now, so he can only watch it the next time he hears the voice of his heart.