8

Yun Xi came here with the intention of asking other mermaids for information.

It was hard for him to find someone he could communicate with, and he had a stomach full of questions he wanted to ask.

Because of the language barrier, he has been at a loss about his situation since he came to this world. He thought he was going to live like this forever, but he didn't expect that he could understand the mermaid's language.

What a pleasant surprise.

Watching Ai Fan turn and leave, he was gently put into the pool by the clerk. The water at a suitable temperature surrounded him, and he turned over comfortably in the water, causing a little splash.

The water in the pool is treated seawater, which can subconsciously make the mermaid feel that he is in a safe environment. As soon as Yun Xi entered the pool, her whole body unconsciously relaxed.

Not noticing the strangeness of the other mermaids in the pool, he looked around on his own.

The decoration here seems to be designed for mermaids. There is a large display screen on the wall, which is showing cartoons with the underwater world as the background. The wall next to the display screen is a mermaid pattern made of small lights. .

This place looks like a place dedicated to taking care of mermaids, and the people standing next to them should be the shop assistants here.

Yun Xi's eyes flicked across the display screen, windows and ceiling one by one, and finally landed on the snack shelf not far away.

He didn't eat anything this morning, and he stayed outside with Ivan for so long, and went through such a thrilling thing. Now that he's relaxed, he feels hungry.

Several shop assistants were still standing closest to him, and when he swam to the snack stand, those shop assistants followed.

Yun Xi reached out and took a fresh shrimp from the ice tray on the snack shelf, and was about to bite it off, when she saw those shop assistants still standing in front of him, staring at his movements without blinking.

He paused when he put the fresh shrimp into his mouth, and those eyes made him almost think that he was doing something earth-shattering.

There are so many mermaids in this pool, why are you staring at him so closely?

A moment of doubt flashed in Yun Xi's heart, he turned around and swam to the middle of the pool, and took a bite with his back to those people.

Whispering voices came from behind, and from time to time a sentence or two raised the volume because of excitement. When Yun Xi turned her head, those voices disappeared immediately, but the eyes of the shop assistants were still on him, and there were a few swallowing sounds.

Yun Xi suddenly realized that these people kept staring at him because they watched him eat and feel hungry.

It's almost meal time now, these clerks may have been busy until now and haven't eaten yet, no wonder when he was just put into the sink, he felt the clerk holding him shaking.

Although it was only a small tremor, he still felt it clearly. Thinking about it now, the clerk probably lacked strength because he was hungry.

After wandering between the snack rack and the shop assistant for a while, Yun Xi fell into deep thought.

I don't know if the mermaid's food can be eaten by humans.

He remembered that he had eaten human food before, and it didn't seem to be a problem. Humans should also be able to eat mermaid food.