10

Ai Fan lowered his head and poured some of the liquid in the bottle into his hand. When he looked up, he saw the little mermaid opened his mouth and stared at the bottle in his hand without blinking.

He was stunned for a moment, seeing that the little mermaid would have made a mistake, so he could only put the bottle aside first, and manually turned the little mermaid over.

When the cold liquid was applied to her back, Yun Xi felt a burst of coolness, her body shivered sensitively, and her tail also trembled.

It turned out that the bottle contained medicine.

Thinking of what he did just now, he suddenly felt embarrassed and wanted to get into the hole. Then he thought again, in Ai Fan's eyes, he was just a mermaid who couldn't understand human language, and there was nothing to be ashamed of.

He comforted himself in his heart, and waited motionless for Ai Fan to finish applying the medicine.

After applying the medicine, he heard the sound of the bathroom door opening, and the person behind him seemed to have left the room and came back after a while.

Yun Xi turned around to look, and saw that Ai Fan was holding another slender glass bottle in his hand, and the body of the bottle was a bit like the oral liquid from his previous world. The liquid in the bottle is pale yellow, the color of lemon juice.

Ai Fan squatted down in front of the bathtub, pulled off the cap of the glass bottle, and shook the bottle habitually.

This is the mermaid nutritional supplement he ordered in advance when he was on the aircraft, which can improve the immunity of the mermaid and supplement nutrition.

There are several grades of mermaid nutritional supplements, and the higher the grade, the higher the price. He chose the highest grade nutritional supplements without much thought, and even ordered a lot at once.

After opening the lid of the nutritional supplement, Yunxi smelled a faint bitter smell, like the smell of traditional Chinese medicine that she often smells when passing by pharmacies.

Ai Fan also frowned after smelling the smell. He thought that the mermaid nutrient would be as colorless and tasteless as the human nutrient, but he didn't expect to have such an obvious medicinal smell.

He didn't know that the nutrient supplements for mermaids are usually mixed with the mermaid's food and eaten by the mermaids. After mixing with the food, the taste of the nutrient supplements will be covered, and it is difficult for the mermaids to taste the taste.

After Yun Xi smelled it, she subconsciously closed her mouth tightly.

He had never heard of any kind of medicine needed for trauma like bruises. This bottle of strange-tasting liquid was definitely not a good thing.

Seeing the expected resistance from the little mermaid, Ai Fan suddenly had a headache.

He hasn't asked Hodge how to coax the mermaid to drink the nutritional supplement. Although the little mermaid may be able to drink it obediently if he is frightened, the little mermaid has already been frightened a lot in the custody center today.

Besides, after what happened today, the little mermaid finally became less wary of him, and he didn't want to waste all his previous efforts.

Ai Fan tried to put the bottle in front of the little mermaid, but the little mermaid turned away without hesitation several times, showing obvious disgust.

Seeing that the little mermaid frowned and made a gurgling sound from the bottom of her throat, Ai Fan knew that it would be useless to try a few more times.