20

Yun Xi came to the street she visited yesterday.

He had observed yesterday that this street was very bustling, it seemed to be in a place like the city center, and it was bustling with people coming and going.

There are many people and shops on this street, so it might be easy to find a job.

He walked along the shops on the street, listening carefully to the chatter of passers-by.

After wearing the language converter, he understood human language for the first time. He just found it very novel and paid attention to the voices of pedestrians along the way.

From the street to the end of the street, he heard a lot of useless chatter, but he hadn't seen any shops that recruited people.

He couldn't read the sign hanging outside the store, and even if it said recruitment information, he couldn't tell it apart.

There were still a few shops left at the end of the street, Yun Xi hesitated and walked over.

There was no one in the shop, a tall man was standing at the door of the shop, holding a sign and shouting something.

As soon as he got closer, the language converter converted the man's voice into words he could understand.

"We're hiring. We're on duty for six hours during the day, and the wages are settled on the same day!"

Hearing the words "salary on the same day", Yun Xi's heart skipped a beat, and as soon as he took two steps forward, the man noticed him.

"Little friend, do you want to come and try?"

Yun Xi just wanted to nod, but then remembered that he couldn't speak now, if this job required dealing with customers, he would definitely not be able to handle it.

He gestured to the man, who quickly understood.

"Can't talk? It's okay, you can wipe the glass, right? Just stand behind the bar and wipe the glass clean." The

man's gaze never left Yun Xi for a moment, his eyes rolled narrowly, thinking .

The first time he saw Yun Xi, he seemed to see a walking beckoning cat.

The shop he opened is a bar with no characteristics. During the day, the bar can be said to be deserted, and the business is only good at night.

But the rent of the shops on this street is high, and the money he earns from opening at night is not enough for him to pay the rent. He can only open the shop as usual during the day, but no one cares about the bar during the day.

So when he saw Yun Xi, he made up his mind.

Such a good-looking person stops in the store, why worry about no customers coming?

Although he knows what kind of virtue some customers are, drinking too much wine is even more ugly, and they will inevitably touch people. Such a beautiful person will definitely suffer a bit in the store. But for the sake of profit, he can't care about sympathizing with others.

Fortunately, this person is still a mute, and no one will ask a mute to work in the store except him. Maybe he can lower his salary even further.

When Yun Xi heard that the man didn't mind that she couldn't speak, she immediately became happy and quickly nodded her head a few times.

The man grinned contentedly, and held out a finger to him.

"Ten star coins for an hour, how about it?"