11

From Ai Fan's perspective, he couldn't see exactly what happened. He only saw the little mermaid swipe on the smart brain a few times, and then heard the mechanical sound, and the bracelet lighted up.

Looking at the deducted amount, he seemed to understand why the little mermaid was so obsessed with the brain.

It is indeed very convenient to use this smart brain to buy things for the little mermaid.

The icon on the bracelet had disappeared, but he still looked down at the one that had just lit up, his face thoughtful.

The little mermaid doesn't seem to be so smart on weekdays, how could she have mastered the usage of the brain so quickly, and learned to buy goods not long after she got it.

Could it be that the little mermaid's previous master had already taught him how to use his brain?

Evan frowned subconsciously.

He had never thought about the fact that the little mermaid had an owner before, but now that he thought about it, the little mermaid should have had an owner to take care of it before it was given to him.

If the little mermaid didn't have an owner before, it should have caused a sensation when it was a cub, and it would be auctioned across the planet, and it wouldn't be sent to him until it was an adult.

Looking at the appearance of the little mermaid, it doesn't look like it was caught from the sea when it was an adult.

He has seen those mermaids who grew up in the sea before, but they have not been tamed by humans. Those mermaids have extremely fierce eyes, and because they have hunted for food in the sea since childhood, they are vigorous and strong.

Those mermaids are generally only used for breeding, and few people would choose to buy an untamed mermaid.

Compared with those mermaids, the little mermaid seemed to grow up being held in the palm of someone's hand.

He loses his temper when he's hungry, sheds tears when he's bullied, and admits his mistakes when he's in trouble, not to mention his slender body, which can neither prey on food nor defend against enemies, and probably won't survive three seconds in the sea.

Who would his previous master be, who could hide a rare mermaid so well, there was no rumor about it.

Even before he saw the little mermaid, he always thought that the silver mermaid only existed in legends.

Yun Xi didn't know what Ai Fan was thinking, and was still nervously waiting for his reaction.

Even if he couldn't understand what the mechanical voice said, he still understood that the money for the purchase just now was deducted from Ivanka.

Conscience in heaven and earth, he really didn't want to prostitute other people's money for free. Who would have thought that this thing would react so quickly, before he had time to blink, a series of operations were completed in this way.

High technology, harmful!

He became even more nervous when he saw that Ai Fan was silent for a while, just staring at his bracelet.

I don't know what the price of goods in this world is, but judging from the reaction of the people in front of me, maybe 6000 is a lot of money.

But Ai Fan doesn't look like a person who is short of money. As for the expression because of the money?

Yun Xi cautiously looked at Ai Fan's frowning, and quietly hugged Zhinao tightly.

In the next second, I felt Ivan's eyes looking over, paused on his face, and looked at the brain in his arms.