13

The other mermaids have already left the team one after another, only Yunxi and the mermaid are still in the game scene.

Yun Xi suspected that she had misheard just now, and asked again: "What did you just say?"

Why did he seem to hear that mermaid asking him out?

Apart from staying in the glass tank and being taken out by humans, how can the mermaid go out? Could it be that there are some mermaid transportation tools that he doesn't know about?

The mermaid thought he didn't hear clearly, and repeated it: "I said, how about we meet at Qinhui Street tomorrow afternoon?" After

hesitating for a while, Yun Xi still asked out the doubts in her heart.

"But, how are we going to get out?"

There was a pause, and he asked suspiciously, "Don't you have any transformation agent?"

Yun Xi shook her head blankly, remembering that the mermaid couldn't see his movements, and quickly added: "No."

After finishing speaking, he asked hesitantly: "Shaping agent? What is that?"

"Why don't you even know that?" The potion that turns our tails into legs can make us no different from humans."

And such a good thing!

Yun Xi's eyes lit up immediately, he wanted to go to the mall to buy a transformation agent, but then remembered that he had accidentally spent Ai Fan's money yesterday.

Ai Fan didn't bother with him yesterday, but it might be worth spending again today, and he didn't have the guts to try again.

While worrying about how to make money to get a polymorph, the mermaid spoke again.

"How about this, I'll give you two first, you must come tomorrow."

Yun Xi hadn't heard her speak, and the mermaid thought that his master treated him badly, and was even reluctant to buy him a shapeshifter.

But he really wanted to see Yunxi.

The first time he played this game, he could master it so quickly. If he taught him, he would definitely be even better. By then, he wouldn't have to worry about not having a regular teammate.

Yun Xi saw a window pop up on the screen, and it was a small round glass bottle. He hesitated between the two options of tick and cross, and clicked the tick.

He still wanted to try the shapeshifter, he had been a mermaid for so long, he almost forgot what it was like to have legs.

Then, another picture popped up.

"This is the address of Qinhui Street. You can just transfer it to the aircraft."

"Okay, I'm going to have lunch. See you tomorrow." The

mermaid also quit the team, and the voice disappeared.

aircraft? Where did he get the aircraft?

Yun Xi was a little messy, compared to that mermaid, he was like a country fish who had just entered the city, and knew nothing about many things.

The door opened suddenly, he was startled, and subconsciously turned off the address on his brain.

Looking up, it turned out that a robot brought lunch over.

He used his brain so much that he forgot the time, and before he knew it, it was already noon.