18

Ai Fan just saw the little mermaid playing a game, so he went outside the store to answer the phone, and when he came in, he found that there were several people around the place, all of whom were wearing military school uniforms.

He had been in a military academy, and he knew that some military academy students were naturally playful and like to cause trouble, so he suddenly had a bad feeling in his heart.

The table was surrounded by several military students, and they couldn't see the situation in the middle, only saw a bold military student had already sat down at the table, he frowned and walked over quickly.

As soon as he got closer, he heard the arrogant voice of a military cadet.

"I'm just going to buy a mermaid and go back to play. I'll tell him when his master comes."

Ai Fan stood still behind several military students. .

The standing military cadets turned their heads when they heard the voice, and immediately turned pale and panicked when they saw the person coming, and moved quickly to the side, revealing the table surrounded by the middle.

The military cadets who had already sat down also heard the sneer, he turned his head impatiently and saw that the other military cadets had already moved out of the way.

Looking up along the gap, when he saw the face of the person coming, he shook his hand, jumped up from the seat as if it had been installed on a spring, and stood among the few military students who had already stood at attention.

Ai Fan walked forward slowly, sat down next to the little mermaid, glanced at several military cadets, and finally fell on the military cadet who was talking arrogantly just now, but now wants to bury his head in the ground.

He half-closed his eyes, as if he was remembering something, and it took a long time before he said, "Linn."

A few drops of cold sweat flowed down the face of the military cadet who was called. He didn't expect that Ivan still remembered his name, so he could only With trembling legs, he took a few steps forward and saluted.

"Admiral Ai Fan."

"Do you have something to tell me?"

Ai Fan had no expression on his face, and tapped his fingers on the table in an unhurried manner, which made people feel inexplicably oppressed.

Thinking of what he just said, Lin En lowered his head and didn't dare to look directly into Ai Fan's eyes, his voice was flabbergasted: "It's...it's a misunderstanding, I was joking with them."

"A joke?" Ai Fan's never smiling eyes were cold , "Aren't you going to negotiate the price with me?"

Lynn's legs trembled even more, and he wished he could tear his own mouth out a few minutes ago.

If he knew that this was the mermaid raised by Admiral Ai Fan... No, if he knew that Admiral Ai Fan was in the shop, he would never come in even if he died.

Because of his father, he had met Admiral Ai Fan a few times before. At that time, Admiral Ai Fan was also so indifferent, even turning a blind eye to these insignificant characters.

He thought that General Ai Fan would disdain to care about them this time, but he didn't expect that he was serious. If this matter got to his father...

Lin En became more and more frightened as he thought about it. standing.

"Shiyao Military Academy has two days of assessment, it seems that you are all ready."