2

Gener saw the little mermaid grinning at Ivan, although the appearance was really cute, it still made him break out in a cold sweat.

"The little mermaid is a bit shy. I asked Hodge to check him. He is healthy and will not attack people.

" I'll go back together and help me arrange the place where he lives."

Hodge immediately cheered up, agreed repeatedly, and helped push the water tank onto the aircraft.

Yun Xi watched their conversation blankly, and was pushed onto the aircraft in a daze. It was only when the aircraft left the ground that he slapped his tail on the water surface in some panic.

Hodge was afraid that he would hit his head, so he pressed the button next to the water tank and removed the upper glass.

Yun Xi blinked for a while and looked at the disappearing glass above, then tentatively poked her head out, glanced at the ground that was getting farther and farther away from her outside the window, and dived back into the water angrily.

No wonder this person suddenly kindly opened the water tank for him. The aircraft flew so high that even if he escaped, he would fall to his death.

Is this provoking him?

Yun Xi spat out bubbles in the water, and gave Huo Qi a vicious look.

When Huo Qi saw the mermaid looking at him, he immediately bubbled with happiness, thinking that the lobster he fed today made the little mermaid remember him.

Ivan glanced at Hodge: "Are you familiar with him?"

"I saw him for the first time only yesterday." Hodge shook his head and denied, "But I bought him a lobster today, and he seems to remember me. Already ."

Ai Fan glanced at Yun Xi knowingly, does he get close to whoever feeds him, it really is a stupid fish.

Yun Xi leaned out of the water and listened carefully to the two people's speech, but still didn't understand a single word. When he was feeling discouraged, he suddenly heard the word "stupid fish".

It was the first time he heard a language he could understand after he came to this world. Although it seemed to be scolding him, he suddenly regained his energy and writhed in the water.

The water in the water tank was splashed out by him. Ivan wiped the water droplets splashed on his clothes, and reached out to cover the glass on the water tank back.

Hodge: "..."

It seems that Admiral Ivan really doesn't like keeping pets.

"Does he have a name?"

"Not yet."

Seeing Ivan's thinking, Hodge somehow remembered the red mermaid that Ivan gave away. He remembered that the name of the mermaid was also given by Ivan. of.

It seems to be called... Xiaohong?

He glanced worriedly at the mermaid in the water tank. Wouldn't Admiral Ai Fan give this silver mermaid a careless name?

The light from the aircraft window came in and covered Yunxi's body through the refraction of the water. He was still jumping up and down in the water because of the words he just heard, his silver hair shining brightly under the light.

It is somewhat similar to the colorful clouds outside the window.

"Then let's call it Xiaoyun."

Huo Qi nodded beside him: "It's a good name."

Fortunately, it's not Xiaoyin Xiaobai.

The aircraft began to land slowly and stopped on a lawn.