Dust and lust

Shaking sweat appears on Alice's face, and a cold breeze causes her body to shiver. Some tears fall from her face. She felt pain in her stomach, reminding her that she hadn't eaten anything in three days.

Alice's stomach started growling as she slowly lifted herself from the dusty parking lot where she sat beside the dumpster of a nearby strip club.

She needs to find something where she can stay to rest, she knows she won't survive that much longer. It's way too cold outside.

The strip club shines in neon coolers, men enter the club, then leave again drunk as hell with some half-naked women clinging to them, probably some prostitutes.

Not thinking cause do to the cold Alice walked closer, lucky that that male guard needed to take care of way too drunk customers she quickly moved inside.

Smoke, alcohol, and something unfamiliar hit her as she enters the main hall where lots of people mostly men watched the stripes dance sexy on the blue-lighted stage. Totally drunk and probably high the men hungrily watch the performances, throwing thousands of dollars everywhere. Missing the stage several times.

Alice hid her face, with the hood of her jacket. She noticed several packs of money lying around her. "Fuck." Alice's heart beats faster, she needs that money but what if someone notices? Slowly backing out she uses her foot to kick a bundle of money with her. As she was far away that anyone could notice she quickly grabbed the money stuffing it in her pocket.

She lowers her head as she walked out of the strip club, not being seen by anyone.

She thought