Preview

have you ever wondered whats the view beyond the lenses? although im singing my heart out to someone who could save me from myself, i find it rather disheartening. i could only see the admiration, the thrill in the eyes of those who heard me. i could only see the leers, the jealousy and the pretentious facade of the people around me due to what i have. that one thing that i could only hope for may never be in existence. how did i ever make it this far when everyone around me only has been driven by what i rake due to hard work and talent? how did i ever survive knowing that im alone in this bubble all my life? my parents barely recognize my existence except during payday. my sister rode on to the fame i accumulated through the years ive been slaving away for and became a hot sensation over night without much of a hassle. can i let myself be miserable through the smiles i gave everyday since i was 16 in front of countless cameras around me? no, they wont allow it. im very much an actor in this aspect and although only a glimmer, im proud of it. i endured. until when?

ive been protecting you ever since ive found you that day by the sea. ive been lurking in the dark looking at your sunny smiles whenever i could possibly be around you. i know the pain that ive put you in but i could not get myself appear in your life knowing that i could easily wreck it with just a flick of my finger. i am not a creature of the sun, much less of that of the moon. i could only bring you to my dark world if i would ever bring myself in front of you. as much as i could, ill provide for you. ill support you. make that generous and innocent smile linger on forever on those lips that i long to capture in mine. your voice that you never knew where it came from, made my whole soulless self hope for the light that you bring. i may be a creature of the night, cold and impure but i still long for your warmth and soft touch thats very much has been the reason i breathe, the reason for my sanity. ive been preparing for this encounter for so long, im losing all the confidence i am supposed to have. hold on for me, my baby. my singer. im coming.