The number 95 slapped him across the face like a slap in the face.

    "General, are you okay?" Zhao Jiang saw that his hands were shaking, but the expression on his face was not happy, but rather ugly, and he was a little confused by the situation.

    95! It is a match made in heaven! Shouldn't you be so excited to rush out and run a few laps?

    When Myers came back to his senses, he realized that his hands were shaking violently, so he quickly restrained himself.

    As a soldier, as a defender of the empire, shaking hands is a shame! It's cowardly!

    But even if he stopped shaking his hands, he couldn't calm down at all.

    He couldn't help but think back to the night when he first arrived in Kersburg, standing on the balcony on the twelfth floor of the Kuxing Hotel, he caught a glimpse of the beauties dancing in the fire.

    That was the first time he violated his principles, and accepted the flattery of the Kingsley administrator on the pretext that it was too late, and stayed in a luxurious hotel.

    Perhaps from that moment on, the gears of fate began to reverse.

    He wants to atone for the mistakes he has made.

    With a matching degree of 95, the attraction between AO is fatal and inescapable.

    He Huan...

    Miles' thumb brushed the two words, as if the two words were that person.

    ...

    He Huan waited quietly in the lounge for a long time, during which time he also received two calls from Yan Tingyun, urging and exhorting him, for fear that he would not be able to come out.

    As soon as he hung up Yan Tingyun's phone call, he saw the door of the lounge open.

    Miles walked in with a folder.

    I don’t know whether it’s selfishness, or wanting to make amends to him out of guilt, Miles said: “I suggest you stay in the police station at night, and the people I send will protect you during filming during the day.”

    Then he opened the file in his hand, Take out a report and hand it to He Huan.

    He Huan knew without looking, it must be the data report of the high matching value between him and the alien beast.

    Sure enough, when he picked it up, it was higher than he had imagined.

    Miles continued: "According to the current data analysis, your pheromone is very special and has an absolute new gravitational force on aliens. In order to protect your personal safety, please consider my previous suggestion."

    "Live in the police station? And arrange bodyguards to monitor me?" He Huan asked back.

    Myers paused, his tone lowered: "It's protection, not surveillance. I will arrange the best soldiers to stand by your side to prevent any accidents."

    He Huan smiled: "This is also one of the ways you make amends?"

    Miles: "It is my duty to protect the people of the empire." Even if there is a little chance, he wants to seize the chance to make up for He Huan. But he couldn't say it clearly, he could only express it in such a roundabout way.

    "The best soldier?" He Huan asked again.

    Miles nodded, all the handsome facial features showed sincerity: "Yes."