CHAPTER - 19 STALKER (PART - 2)

Start from the beginning

Arav nodded and hugged him – I am sorry bhaiyya. I will not use that language again.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara. Akshara – Aap mujhe kya dekh rahe hai. This is the first time I used it in these 3 months. I have a lot of control on my language ok. It is just that fu... foolish idiot Mishra provoked me.

Abhimanyu sighed. She was right. It was the first time she used them. It is not completely her fault though.

Abhimanyu did not hug Arav back. Arav – aap abhi bhi gussa ho? Maine kaha na I will not use them again. Please na bhaiyya. Maaf kardo bache ko.

Abhimanyu hugged him back – But you will have to face consequences bacha.

Arav pulled back – Please bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu – Your bhaiyyu got grounded for 2 months, you know?

Arav looked at Ajay who looked away.

Abhimanyu – But I will not ground you. You will jog with me and Anya for 1 month. You will have to get up by yourself and be ready by 6. If not, for everyday you miss, more 2 days will add to your punishment.

Ajay, Anya and Akshara bit their laugh. They knew how much Arav hated physical exercises.

Arav sulked - Isse acha aap mujhe ground hi karlete bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu – As you wish then. I will ground you for 6 months without any privileges except guitar!

Arav – Bhaiyyu ko apne 2 months hi ground kiya na?

Abhimanyu – Kyunki beta, he was 23 at that time. Decide what you want.

Arav – Aap tho aise puch rahe ho jaise ice cream chahiye ya rasmalai?

Abhimanyu – Watch your tone, Arav. You don't want me to double your punishment, do you?

 Arav gulped – First one.

Abhimanyu – Say it clearly Arav. Complete statement.

Arav sulked – I will get up by myself daily and jog with you.

Abhimanyu probed – If you miss a day.......

Arav whined – It will add 2 more days to my punishment.

Abhimanyu – Good. Now tell me why are you getting punished?

Arav whined – I am not a kid Bhaiyya....

Abhimanyu – You are Arav. Stop sulking and tell why are you getting punished?

Arav – I used the words which I am not supposed to use.

Abhimanyu pulled him into a hug – Good. Now go, I need to talk to your sister.

Arav nodded – Lekin mujhe chicken chahiye. Aur aapka haat ka chahiye.

Abhimanyu smiled and ruffled his hair – Aur kuch?

Arav – nahi. Mujhe itna hi chahiye. Aap bhaiyyu, anu di aur akshu di se poochlo unko kya chahiye. Mai jaa raha hu.

Arav left. Abhimanyu looked at Ajay and Akshara.

Ajay – Panneer butter masala.

Akshara – Gajar ka halwa.

Abhimanyu looked at Anya – mujhe kuch aur nahi chahiye bhaiyya. I am fine with anything.

Abhimanyu sighed. He needs to talk to his sister. Akshara and Ajay left to give them space.

Abhimanyu took Anya to the kitchen. Anya made herself comfortable on plat form beside stove whereas Abhimanyu took the items to marinate chicken. Abhimanyu patiently waited for his sister to talk. He knew if she was to tell, she would have told her in the morning itself. She needed time. He was glad to give her that. Just as he thought,