Haruno Yukinoshita is complicated.

Haruno Pov.

Ever since my younger sister mentioned that she wanted to give a gift to a boy, I was curious as to who that person might be.

Since, from what I remember, she is not someone who can empathize with others, let alone boys.

And this is because of a certain blond guy who is not worth remembering. Even now, he's still the same guy who seeks to be nice to everyone and live up to expectations. I really loathe that kind of person.

So, for Yukino-chan to want to give a boy a gift, it already makes me assume that this boy is not that common. Even more so if Yukino-chan sought my advice on what to get him.

Since, I knew she would refuse to talk about this over the phone, I decided to go to her apartment to question her. Maybe this boy could be my future brother-in-law?

Although if he doesn't have my approval, I would take care of getting rid of him, I have many methods for this.

Even if Yukino-chan has a terrible perception of me, I would see to it that no one would harm her.

Putting that aside, I closed my umbrella as I entered her building.

It still seems unbelievable to me that my parents let her live alone, although because of that incident, maybe it was the best decision.

I took the elevator to the 11th floor.

Since it's a surprise visit, I didn't let her know I was coming, plus I have a spare key with me, so I don't need her permission to enter.

I used the key to enter her apartment.

Although I was surprised at what was inside, rather, who was inside.

"Yukinoshita, you're late. I was bored, so I left the bathroom, I hope you don't mind.'' Said that person.

''Ara, what do we have here.'' I replied with a flirtatious tone.

The person inside was not Yukino-chan, but a boy, he was only wearing a towel on his lower body, apparently, he had just taken a shower.

From his facial features, he is younger than me although his body is not bad at all. I stared at him.

His upper body is very well-defined, his abs are not perfect, but for his body and build, they are. Besides, he's not a ball of muscle. Some guys just grow their muscles thinking they will be more attractive; this couldn't be more out of touch with reality.

I can assume that he must do some kind of sport, since getting that body in the gym would be difficult. I know this because guys who go to the gym are only looking to build muscle. I even remember that when I go on a few occasions, I tease them by making them carry more weight than they can handle to impress me. It's so funny.

Focusing on his face, he's not someone that handsome at first glance although his eyes are a deep crimson color. Not bad.

Thinking back, his eyes remind me of a certain person I met several years ago, though I never had the chance to meet him again. I wonder how he is doing.

I cleared these thoughts to focus on what was in front of me.

Has my little sister already taken the next step, isn't that very precocious of you, Yukino-chan? I don't want to be an aunt. I'm still too young.

That boy has a surprised expression although from his words earlier, I can guess that he must be the boy Yukino-chan mentioned. I doubt very much that someone else could talk so casually with my sister.

''This is my younger sister's apartment, what a pleasant surprise to find someone else here.'' I said with a cordial tone, I want to test him.

But this guy just averted his gaze, maybe I'm too beautiful for him to be speechless? I guess I shouldn't have had too many expectations of him.