Third time's the charm.

Yesterday things didn't work out in my favor, I thought that maybe visiting the kendo and judo club could be entertaining, but this did not have very favorable results. I won't deny that I had fun though, especially beating up those arrogant senpai.

Although there was also the matter of lunch with Yukinoshita, I didn't expect her to come and thank me by giving me a bento. And if that wasn't enough, that lunch she prepared for me had the same nostalgic taste that I could remember.

For as long as I can remember, I have avoided crying most of the time. Maybe it's just a whim of mine, but as I let out tears, I can't help but remember the thoughts I had when I was born, that boy who was reborn as a baby and realized he had lost everything.

So when I tasted Yukinoshita's food, I remembered those moments I spent with my mother, those thoughts that I always took care to keep inside me. So I started to cry without realizing it, and if that wasn't enough, I ended up saying my thoughts towards Yukinoshita.

''I would like to eat this for the rest of my life.''

Those words can be interpreted in different ways, it was something unpredictable that I said those thoughts out loud. Although Yukinoshita responded to this as a joke, so I don't have to worry. Besides, she sees me as a living being that can fairly be compared to an animal, at least I'm not degraded to an object.

Leaving these thoughts aside, I decided to start putting my things away. It was not long before the bell would ring, and with it another day of classes would be complete.

In some occasions I usually skip classes that I don't see importance in. I don't see the need to take first place, so I can take certain liberties, although in some classes I tend to be in them, one example is modern Japanese.

It could be interpreted that I am a great student, but that class has my liking only because of the way Hiratsuka-sensei teaches. If we were to remove that factor, I don't think I could care less. Of course, I tend to be in the middle of grades on exams anyway, putting effort into things that I don't see interest in is something I reject.

So I tend to relax and take it easy with my studies, whether it's because I have a different mindset and past memories, but I find it much easier to learn and understand most things, maybe a little skill cheating upon rebirth? As if that's even possible.

"That would be all for today, don't forget to turn in your essays next week!"

With Hiratsuka-sensei's parting words, we could already go home. I guess I should go with Yumiko and the others today since I didn't accompany them yesterday, but even so, I'm not very much in favor of this idea, not that I dislike it, but Yumiko and Kawasaki's constant arguments are a headache, more so when Ebina usually involves me in these. At first, I thought Ebina would help me, but now it's different. Seriously, I don't know what can go through those fujoshi's head although it's better not to know.

While I was thinking about whether to send a message to Yumiko, Hiratsuka-sensei's voice surprised me.

''Tsurumi, accompany me to my office now!'' She said in a serious and annoyed voice.

I don't remember doing something to annoy sensei, so it's strange to me that she has something against me.

Or maybe Yukinoshita told her that I was some kind of criminal and should be imprisoned for the welfare of society? It wouldn't be such a far-fetched idea if I thought about it, even more so if I remember the last words I said to her yesterday.

But since I had no way of checking this, I got up and followed sensei to her office.

The walk was silent, and since I had no idea why I was upset, I opted to keep quiet. It would be different if I knew the reason for this.