Rumi wants to be selfish.

Raiden Pov:

Yesterday several unexpected things happened, Shiromeguri-senpai's visit and being locked up together with Yukinoshita are among these.

Although the most remarkable thing would be to find out that Yukinoshita has a kind of claustrophobia, I could not see her, but I could feel her trembling with fear, even her way of speaking became very different from how I know her.

I would never have expected that she could behave that way, but I can't judge her for it, all human beings are afraid of something, no exceptions.

Of course, in the end, I ended up destroying the door of the warehouse that had locked us in, my action was very abrupt, but at that moment I didn't want Yukinoshita to continue to be like that.

If I can put it more simply, I blame my big brother instincts, after all, no one wants to see a girl cry. Although I'm not the best one to say that.

And now that I'm thinking about my big brother role.

''I should hurry up.'' I said as I finished bathing.

Today is my cute little sister's birthday, so I was getting ready to take her to the amusement park.

The normal thing would be for us to spend it as a family, but today my parents have work, so it's inevitable that they won't be able to accompany us.

Of course, we could go tomorrow, but I'd rather have all my sister's affection for me than share it with my father.

That must have sounded too siscon.

Putting aside thoughts that would get me a restraining order. I turned off the shower and started to dry off.

As I looked in the mirror, I could notice the scar I got years ago.

I don't know what went through my mind to do something like that, as the best option would have been to push Rumi away, but in my mind there was only the idea of protecting her.

But I don't regret it. Besides, the scar looks quite manly, I can't complain.

Once I finished drying off, headed to my room.

As I was changing, I heard a notification coming from my cell phone.

''Raiden, I'm already with Hina and Yui, we'll finish doing some things and go to your place.''

After reading the message, I replied in a simple way and finished changing.

I invited Yumiko, Ebina and Yuigahama to hang out together with Rumi. This was because I let slip the topic of my sister's birthday, and Yumiko supported the idea of going all together.

And since the idea was not bad, I accepted it.

Once I had everything ready, I went down to the living room where my cute little sister was watching TV.

"Rumi, are you ready?

"Yes! She's excited, it's been a while since we've been to the amusement park, the last time was where I got her that giant Pan-san.

I walked to the kitchen and left Kuro's food served since we'll probably be back in the evening, and I don't want to leave him without eating.

After that, I went to the sofa and accompanied my sister.

''Onii-chan, shall we go?

''Let Yumiko and the others arrive.''

Women take a long time to get ready, it's really a pain in the ass.

"What do you mean?

''I forgot to tell you that Yumiko and the others would accompany us today.''

If they don't take hours to arrive.