Sports Festival.

The cultural festival was an entertaining day, some unexpected things happened, but nothing big.

Maybe the good thing was that I won some points with Shiromeguri-senpai, since she was very grateful to me for taking the role of the villain in the last show. Also, the attendees mentioned that they liked that ending better than the original one, seeing the hero being defeated and framed was a good plot twist.

So, you could say that I became closer to Shiromeguri-senpai. Of course, it's also just me being very arrogant, but it doesn't hurt to be arrogant sometimes.

After the cultural festival, it's time for the sports festival.

In my previous school we had these competitions but in Sobu High. Each student council does it in their own way, for example, the competition that will be held on Saturday is based on points for each section in their respective grades. In short, my section will be competing with the rest of the first year, and, to be honest, I do not think we will be able to occupy even the third place.

Why I say that you may ask. It's simple, in the tests we did during gymnastics, most scored average. Besides, in my section there are only 2 athletic people, one is the class delegate, and the other is me.

In my section there are no students who are in sports clubs, so expecting to get the first place is very greedy.

Even the most clueless person would realize that, but apparently my class delegate doesn't think that way.

Since we are currently deciding on the shifts, we will take for the various competitions.

If I say, we are, I mean that the delegate has already prepared a list of participants beforehand.

Maybe if her plan had been more accessible, the whole problem would have been avoided, but before this she gave a great motivational speech that ignited everyone's competitiveness.

I don't know much about her, but from what I've heard from other classmates, she's very competitive, she likes to win.

Who doesn't? It's something we get used to from a young age, from the beginning we compete based on our grades.

The delegate is not an idiot, she knows that in our conditions, wanting to opt for the first place is impossible.

So, what was her best answer to this in order to win?

It's simple, in the list she showed on the board, there were only two names registered in almost all the competitions, mine and hers.

Since I smashed all of her marks, it wasn't impossible to think that she would enter me as a participant, but putting me in almost every event is a bit far-fetched.

I'm not saying this because it's impossible for me, in fact, I can do it with ease. So many years of training are not in vain, but being forced to do it against my will is another matter.

Perhaps if the delegate had spared her motivational speech and opted for a few words of consolation for the slim chances of winning, this would have a different development.

I'm not someone who stands out in my class. In fact, I think most of the men dislike me because of the times Yumiko came after me and how Yukinoshita did the same thing, but since it wasn't repeated, they sure think that bastard got lucky.

And as for the women, all interested in Hayama.

So, seeing how my name like hers is in almost every competition when the sports festival is supposed to be an activity in which the section is meant to unite and manage to face challenges as a team, just made them raise their voices in protest.