Dinner at the Miura's house

Going to dinner at a friend's house is quite common, but if it is a friend's house and more than her mother who invited you, it definitely looks like the synopsis of a novel or an anime chapter.

For some reason I have a bad feeling about how this will all turn out, plus Yumiko's mother told me that her husband would be present.

If I were a girl, there would be no problem with this, but I am a boy, or that's what I see every morning when I go to the bathroom. Therefore, if I were Yumiko's father and a boy came to my house for dinner, it is obvious what I would have to do. After all, there is nothing more terrifying than a father who loves his daughter, and since I already saw how her mother behaves, I have some theory about the attitude of her father.

For this reason, I cannot stop worrying about how the treatment I will receive will be. Of course, I doubt that once I enter his house, Yumiko's father will jump on me and ask me many questions, to finally tell me something cliché like, I will never give you up to my daughter.

Luckily, I was invited as a friend of Yumiko, I don't want to imagine the cruel fate that Yumiko's future boyfriend will have, although since it is possible that it is Hayama, I am sure that the beautiful blond boy, who is from a good family; He will not receive a bad treatment, it is even likely that he will be treated like someone else in the family.

But thinking about it won't get me out of this situation, so there is no point in doing so.

Maybe for some reason Yumiko's father has some business to attend and will be absent tonight? If I keep that mindset, maybe it will come true.

To whom I lie? It probably won't happen.

I shook my head to try not to think about it.

If it were a different situation, I would have no problem talking to adults, since being part of my career, I had to work with other professionals, so starting a conversation topic was common.

There were still a few minutes to go to my destination, but I'm nervous like when I had my job interview although they are totally different situations, but I can't help but get nervous.

I remember that on the way to Yumiko's house there is a Max Café machine, I can go for a can to calm my nerves, I trust that the sweetness of the coffee will calm my mind.

Being close, I could visualize the machine although there was another person in front of me.

Is a man, he has brown hair in addition to glasses, wears a white shirt and jeans. He looked quite haggard, I guess he must be a corporate slave and can only go back to sleep in his apartment.

Though I could tell from his expression that he had a problem, he looked at the machine and then at his wallet. ¿Do not he have enough money to buy?

Looking from behind, I could see that if he had several bills in his wallet, money was not the problem.

I looked at the machine and realized that it only accepted coins, I think I heard that it was a somewhat old model since it only accepts the exact change, so it is not enabled for coins or bills that exceed the preset price.

It's a shame, I can tell at a glance that he wants to buy the drink.

Of course, this is none of my business, after all, I have no reason to do anything about it.

Noticing my presence, the man walked away so I could use the machine.

He looked downcast when he started on his way.

I put in a 100-yen coin and received my drink.

As I took the can, something came to mind. A few moments ago, I wished that Yumiko's father was absent for some reason, and now a man looked somewhat dejected because he could not buy a drink, maybe that is some sign? This has no foundation or logic, but there are things that cannot be explained, my existence in this world is one of them.