Study session at Raiden's home

Yumiko POV:

I already had finished preparing my notes, so I proceeded to head to Raiden's house.

After insisting a couple of times, he ended up agreeing to study together on Saturday. Since the Sobu High School entrance exam was near, there were about 3 weeks left for the exam.

So, I asked Raiden if we could study together although my grades are good, but I wanted to secure my admission and to my surprise, I found out that Raiden is the best student in the school, so I could spend time with him and study at the same time. I began to smile unconsciously at the thought.

And to think that it's been a month since New Year's Eve, I guess time goes by fast.

I started holding the necklace Raiden had given me as it was the first gift from someone other than my family, so I was very fond of it.

Thinking of it. It has been several months since we met so it helped me to interact with him better.

Although I feel that if I had not met him, due to the death of my grandmother, I still would not have been able to bear the abuse of these girls, so I would have faced them sooner or later.

But there is no point in thinking about it since, as Raiden says:

"Thinking about things from the past or wanting to live from them will only make you stop seeing the present and not appreciate the things you have. So, unless you want to stagnate and not progress; you can live from the past, but if you want to move on, you must get over the past and focus on the now. Appreciate the things and relationships you still have.''

I don't know why, but Raiden has some pretty mature thoughts that don't seem to belong to someone his age. But Okaa-san said that some boys tend to be more mature in this area, so he may be an exception to other boys.

This would be another characteristic that differentiates Raiden from the others, as the guys who only seek me out to confess are stupid and superficial, they only do it because I look good, but before that, no one tried to help me or be close to me.

That's why Raiden is so much better than any guy, and it's not that I think about it because I'm attracted to him or anything like that. But I can't deny that he's very good even though he doesn't look like it. Besides, the way he behaves sometimes makes him look cooler than he is, and since he usually trains, I guess he must have a good body too.

Just imagining it made me blush.

Why did I start picturing Raiden bare-chested?

I covered my face with my hands.

What am I doing thinking about those things!?

I felt my face heat up.

I shook my head and tried dispel those thoughts.

While trying to calm down, I realized that I had already arrived at Raiden's house. By looking at my watch to confirm the time, it was 11 am. I had always proposed arriving at the agreed time since I did not want an incident to happen like the last time.

Although something was quite strange, since Raiden said that he would be free until 3, I suppose he would have some things to do, but we still have several hours to study and talk.

I came out of my thoughts and rang the doorbell of his house.

After a few seconds, the door opened.

Raiden wore blue pants and a red polo shirt.

"Hello, Yumiko, come in!"

''Thanks''

I took off my shoes and headed into living room.