The Christmas gifts.

In the blink of an eye, there were only a few days left until Christmas.

And like every year, I was on my way to the mall to buy Rumi a present, after all, what big brother wouldn't buy his cute little sister something for Christmas?

The good news is that the gift costs are out of my father's pocket, so I have no problem being very generous about the price of the gift.

Dad has no problem giving me enough money as long as it is a gift for Rumi, although he also gives me a large amount for me, this is because since I showed more maturity as a child, I told my parents that they did not have to worry about me and instead they did it more with Rumi.

Of course, this is difficult due to their jobs, so I take care of Rumi most of the time, and when they have free time, they can spend it with her.

While this type of parenting behavior can cause children to end up hating them for not spending time with them, but since I was already someone who was almost finished studying a university degree, I understand adults in their entirety, so I never complained about this, in addition to explaining to Rumi why our parents could not be with us most of the time.

So, it was not a surprise that she understood from a young age, I guess I also appreciate that she is more mature than other girls.

Putting these thoughts aside, I headed towards the entrance of the mall.

There was no need for me to wander around looking for a gift for Rumi, after all, I already knew what she wanted, so I headed to Pan-san's shop.

When I walked into the store, I was greeted by the cashier with panda ears, I don't think they get paid enough to use that every working hour.

I went to the plush area and looked for one that had recently come out, it was version 3.0 of the Christmas pan-san, anyone would say that it is the same plush with a different accessory, and they are right, but the accessory is something new.

I grabbed one and went to the counter to pay for it.

I gave him the stuffed animal and paid for it, plus asked to have it wrapped in a Christmas theme.

"That would be it, thank you for your purchase." Said the cashier

"By the way, do you know when the Deluxe version of pan-san will be released?"

According to some forums I read, the following year an exclusive plush with a limited quantity would go on sale, due to the next movie about to come out of this one.

Although the date has not yet been announced and according to some fans of it, they say that they cannot be reserved, so it would only be left to go to the stores and buy them.

''Normally this information is private, and it is forbidden to share it with our consumers, but since you are a regular customer in addition to the few men, I have seen who share the same hobby, I can tell you about it. It will be released at the beginning of September, there will be two dates in which it will go on sale, so you have 2 opportunities to acquire it.''

''Thanks for the information.'' I guess there is still a lot of time left and luckily the launch is before Rumi's birthday, so there would be no problem getting it sooner.

''Do not worry. Please try not to share the information I told you as it is very confidential, and it was also a fan-to-fan favor.''

"Don't worry, it's not like I want more people to find out about this and reduce the possibility of acquiring it" After saying this I nodded in gratitude and left the premises.

I must be attentive to the release date of that plush, I'm sure that Rumi would like it, since she is a great collector of these, and well, I am also a fan of these, but it would be frowned upon if someone from my age has a full room panda, so the fact that Rumi has the collection is enough for me.