Eating, skating, and singing, that's the usual during a birthday, right?

One of the fundamental principles of physics is that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

And this is related to the intensity of the action.

And here, a big question, one I'm sure even the greatest thinkers of humanity won't be able to resolve: Is seeing a girl's underwear equivalent to getting your face stomped on?

In my opinion, it's an exaggeration.

After all, girls have no problem showing off their bikinis when one goes to the beach or pool.

A two-piece bikini is very similar to underwear, so why can one be flaunted while the other must be hidden, with the person who observes it punished?

I pondered this while putting bandages on my face and using tissue paper to stop my nosebleed, but I couldn't find an answer.

Also, I'm tired of that cliché where when you need the school nurse's help, she's never there.

So I managed on my own.

After finishing treating my wounds, I returned to the club room.

My walk was silent and calm.

Perhaps a serious question: Why wasn't I accompanied by any of my wonderful club mates who didn't hesitate to smash my face?

I think those words answer the question.

In my defense, it was not my intention to fall and touch Hiratsuka-sensei's breasts, much less my reaction to continue touching her breasts when I realized my situation.

Damn, I'm 16 years old, who wouldn't want to touch a pair of big breasts?

And to make things worse, Hiratsuka-sensei delivered a tremendous blow to my face that sent me flying, and I ended up rolling on the ground, ending up in front of the girls and seeing their panties.

Do they really think I did all that on purpose to see their panties?

I'm not a genius to come up with such a grand plan, so I can say it's just life's coincidences.

Of course, this caused a great deal of pain in my face.

And if I can add one more thing. In anime, this doesn't look as painful as it is in reality!

I brought my hand to my face, just to verify that the pain is still present.

Reminder, don't let your guard down, it's too painful.

Once in front of the club door, I entered without hesitation.

Luckily, there wasn't a scene of the three girls changing, that would be the last straw for me.

I walked in and took a seat.

"I see you've become quieter, Tsurumi-kun." Yukinoshita said, lowering her gaze from her book.

They should have returned several minutes ago.

At this moment, I have two options; to remain silent or to show that I'm perfectly fine.

Given everything that happened, it's obvious which is the right answer.

"White, really?" I said in my usual tone, putting on an arrogant smile.

Yukinoshita's expression had a slight change, she continued to smile, but her aura turned icy.

"Rai-den-kun, I don't think that's something to talk about, right?" Yumiko said my name haltingly, sounding terrifying.

"Seems like that wasn't enough for you, isn't it, Tsurumi?" Kawasaki started cracking her knuckles.

Something tells me that if I say anything more about what happened, I'll have Kawasaki beating me to a pulp.