Results and Graduation

Society is always governed by results, these come from studies or work. Therefore, achieving the desired result brings happiness to people. Of course, not achieving the desired result only causes that person to be disappointed in himself and to rethink his whole situation and even his life.

During Sobu High's exam week, I could see several totally flustered students at the entrance of the high school, as if trying to think or wish their answers were correct would miraculously get them inside. Of course, I can't judge them for that as I was once like them, an 18 year old student applying to a university totally nervous about the outcome of whether I would get in or not.

All of this falls short compared to job interviews, the interview will decide whether you manage to get a job or remain unemployed.

I think I've strayed from the topic at hand, but going back to the Sobu High exam, it's been a week since that exam was held, so today they would announce the results of the contestants. I have the security of knowing that I entered without any difficulty. Of course, if I had aspired to the first place, I would have to give a speech on the first day of classes, and the truth is that I prefer not to do it, so I made sure I got enough points to enter.

Remembering that day, Yumiko had told me that she would try to get the highest score possible, since she doesn't want to settle for a standard grade.

Remembering a bit about the character of Miura Yumiko, I wouldn't know how she performed academically in the novel, so if it was someone who was in the top 10, it was something I couldn't know. After all, I only know that Yukinoshita ranked first in all subjects, followed by Hayama and then Hikigaya in Japanese.

If I didn't have to give the speech, I guess I would have aimed for the first place to find out what Yukinoshita reaction would have been, after all, she doesn't like to lose.

But unfortunately, things don't work that way, so just going in there and being an extra character would be fine.

Leaving those thoughts aside, it's already lunchtime, so Yumiko it shouldn't be long in coming, this is something that has already become common.

I guess I'll miss these moments once we enter Sobu High, since Yumiko will form her clique as it is destined to happen, but as long as she is happy, so am I.

"Raiden!"

Punctual as always, Yumiko was at the door of my classroom. Although for some reason this time she seemed more excited than usual.

Although looking closely, it is strange that the classroom is empty at this time, some students go shopping and others with their friends, but there are always at least 40% of the total students. That's weird, has something happened?

"Raiden!"

Yumiko had come over to my position because I had been ignoring her as I thought about the reason for the lack of students.

"I heard you at first, there's no reason to yell at me, you know?"

"Then why did you sit there as you were ignoring me?"

Good point, I guess I'll be honest about that.

"I was thinking about the reason why my classroom is empty right now." Also, I didn't even notice when everyone left.

Yumiko looked somewhat bewildered, as if she was watching an idiot speak.

''I'm sure there are times when you can be quite clueless, huh.'' she said this with a teasing tone.

"Tch, let me, you know the answer?" I said this with a teasing tone because if she didn't know the answer to this, she would look like an idiot.

Although Yumiko put on a victorious smile for some reason.