The calm before the storm

If they asked me what my favorite place is, I would answer without hesitation my house, this because all the things that are important for me, they are in that place.

Number 1 would be Rumi, after all there is no girl more beautiful than her in the whole world, number 2 would be my novels and my drafts for my future novels, it is difficult to try to write something that matches the original work with only a few memories I have of those novels, the third would be my mother, because in such a low rank you will ask yourself, well it is not that her was always with me, since like my father they spend their time working, so I spent more time with my grandmother, until I was old enough to take care of myself. That's why she is in this position, number 4 would be my cat named Kuro, I know, I am very original with the name, but it adapts too much to it appearance, and finally there was my father.

If they asked me why he is not in the same position as my mother or because Kuro is on top of him, it is simple, let's say we compete with each other, and how a father and son could compete? You can guess, for the love of Rumi, (love in a familial way), not the way you might be thinking. I also want to boast that I am her number 1, I am his dear onii-chan.

''Raiden, how long do you plan to stay in the car?'' Asked my mother.

"I'm coming", I answered disinterestedly, I felt comfortable in my thoughts, that's why I wanted to stay a little longer in the car.

I had been discharged this morning, so my mother came looking for me. If you ask about my father, he is at work, a colleague of his was absent today and had to go to replace him. The life of a corporate slave is not very comfortable although the money he earns is considerable, enough to live comfortably and happily.

Upon entering my house, i was greeted by a ball of black fur, I guess these days Kuro missed me since it was not at home.

"Onii-chan, you came back" My sister came to greet me while she looked happy for my return.

"I'm at home, Rumi" I said with a cheerful tone. What kind of brother would not be happy to be welcome by her cute little sister? I can tell that Rumi seems like a little version of Yukino.

After this she hugged me. It feels good to be loved in this way. In my previous life I was not very close to my family, so moments like this were not things that normally happened.

''I was so worried about you, when I saw you passed out on the floor, I didn't know what to do" Her voice sounded quite distressed as if she had remembered that moment.

"You don't have to worry, after all, your onii-chan is quite strong, he could even face a bear and be victorious." After saying this, I made a bodybuilder pose as if to highlight my strength.

"Are you an idiot, or did the fall hurt your brain?"

"Rumi-chan, your words hurt your brother" I said this with a sad tone.

"You taught me not to take into account the insults of others, and if they kept insisting, I should hit them to think again if they want to mess with me, so I don't see the problem in taking my words seriously."

I suppose the student surpasses the teacher, eh, well it doesn't matter, after all, thanks to those teachings Rumi can have a quiet life at school, in fact, she has quite a few friends.

Rumi had a group of friends, but those girls were dedicated to making fun of other children. Of course, when she said this, i caught her attention since I never taught her to make fun of other people.

After this, Rumi moved away from that group of girls. Of course, with this act those girls wanted to mess with her, it is a pity that i had taught Rumi some defense movements, so they began to fear her.