Being a panda is not easy.

Work, a word that terrifies many young people who think that they will be able to obtain money in a simple way. Of course, there are some exceptions, such as if you are born into a rich family or marry the daughter of a wealthy family.

You will not always be lucky enough to be able to work what you want, as well as nothing guarantees that, even if you finish studying at a university, you will be able to get a job.

If we refer to work in a more general way, we will realize that this word covers everything, from being a simple cashier in a store, to being the manager of one of the millionaire companies in the country.

Therefore, when you manage to get a job, you should not feel ashamed of it since not everyone becomes a manager of a company overnight.

In the end, you should be grateful to find a job since it will be paid to you, and you will be able to pay for things for your day to day.

''A panda!''

''Grrr!''

''Take a picture of me with him!'' The little girl was very excited.

So, I carried the little girl in my arms until her mother took her picture.

"Thank you." The mother thanked me with a smile.

Before she left, I handed the little girl a balloon, after all, that's my job.

I was never opposed to the idea of ​​working, but I didn't see it as something necessary since I always make sure I have money, plus I'm not one to spend money without thinking.

So, if I'm a responsible person with money, why am I at the amusement park right now handing out balloons while wearing a panda costume?

The answer is simple, it is due to something called family, more specifically to Nagisa.

Flashback.

Since I don't have to go to class on Saturdays, I take the opportunity to get up a little late and after breakfast I'm going to do my training routine.

A routine that became a part of me doing it for many years.

After doing some exercises and running several kilometers, I finished my training, nothing very heavy but not very light either.

And as usual, I went to the nearest store and bought a can of Max coffee. After training, eating calories is not bad at all.

So, after finishing everything I came to do, it was time to return home. Maybe I'll start reading some of my pending novels. That reminds me that I left unfinished my idea of starting to write my own novels.

I guess at some point I should get back to it.

After a few minutes of walking, I reached my house.

I'll go take a shower first since I'm sweaty.

Passing through the living room, I noticed a letter on the table.

''From Onee-san to Raiden-kun.''

I only know one person who calls herself my older sister.

Nagisa Tsurumi, my cousin from my mother's side of the family, attends college and is my eldest by 3 years. Aside from being a headache to deal with.

"I got together with my sisters to go out for Rumi-chan's birthday. Since I'm going to be busy on her birthday, I decided to celebrate it today. Unfortunately, we couldn't find you, and since Rumi didn't know when you were going to come back, the 4 of us decided to go out, I hope you don't mind.''

Rumi's birthday is still 2 weeks away, plus I have no problem with Nagisa and the others going out with her.

''For another occasion, we will have a date just the two of us, I will be waiting for it.''