Chapter 90

Two weeks later

Aella stepped out of a black van and had a hoodie over her head and started to walk.

She stopped and looked straight at the school.

"I'm sorry Blaze...I have no other choice...They forced me to this.", Aella whispered to herself.

.

.

.

Aella closed her locker and she immediately saw Blaze and Zara walking together, with linked arms. Aella let out a shaky breath as tears formed at the corner of her eyes while she stood there dumbstruck. She seemed to notice something...Blaze looked happy. Blaze smiled as he talked to Zara, he froze as soon as he picked up his gaze to meet Aella's heartbroken eyes. Blaze immediately pulled away from Zara and started to walk to Aella. Aella scoffed and she ran away to turn into a miniature size pixie. Aella sat in her locker and started to cry as she saw Blaze looking for her.

Aella placed a hand over her mouth to cover her sob.

Aella's flashback

Aella's body went cold soon as she realized that they had passed the same tree with a blue ribbon. She looked at the doors to realize it was locked. Aella tried to stay calm as possible but she was freaking out inside. She slowly turned her head to look at Zoey and she realised that her eyes were green. Aella remembered that there was a picture in a broken frame in Blaze's house and that Blaze looked identical to the couple, the pregnant woman and her husband. The woman had brown eyes in the picture.

"You're not the real Zoey...are you?", Aella asked as she started to hyperventilate.

Immediately she pressed on the brakes and Aella fell against the dashboard and blood started to pour out from the wound on her forehead. Even though Aella was having a concussion she tried her best to gather herself together but it was too late. Zoey pulled out her mask, revealing Jazz. Aella tried to open the door but it was still locked. Jazz pulled Aella by her hair and banged her head on the dashboard. Aella tried to pull Jazz's hands out of her hair but nothing worked. Jazz finally pulled out a syringe and stabbed it into Aella's neck.

End of flashback

Aella hiccuped and immediately Blaze stopped at her locker. Aella tried to hide but she couldn't find anywhere to hide. Blaze opened her locker and his eyes widened immediately at what he saw. A small Aella hugging her knees with her head hung low.

"A-Aella...?", Blaze called out in confusion.

"Blaze. What's wrong?", Zara squealed.

Blaze quickly grabbed Aella and placed her in his pocket before closing her locker.

"Nothing.", Blaze answered and started to walk away with Aella who was struggling to get out of his grip the whole time.

Blaze immediately went to the library and hid between the shelves before taking Aella out of his pocket. Aella bit his hand and he immediately let go.

"Hey...how are you this tiny? And why do you have butterfly wings?", Blaze pushed his head forward to look at her tiny figure. "Damn, you're tiny...", Blaze's voice trailed off.

Aella got angry and kicked his hand but it did nothing. Aella sat on the shelf with her back turned against Blaze.

"Hey...about what you saw earlier...I'm sorry, I can explain...", Blaze said softly.

Aella's eyes filled up with tears and she placed her tiny hands against her ears so she wouldn't have to hear what Blaze had to say.

"Please give me a chance to explain Aella....I'm really sorry.", Blaze said.

Blaze wanted to pull her hands away from her ears but he didn't want to hurt her, so he just left it. Instead, Blaze picked her up carefully and made her lay on the palm of his hands as he sat in between the shelves. Blaze huffed out and decided to try something.

"Transform back.", Blaze demanded as his eyes glowed.

Within a blink of an eye, Aella turned to normal size and fell over Blaze. Blaze had a smirk of victory that played along his lips as he placed his hands around her waist. Aella was shocked and tried to pull away quickly but Blaze pulled her right down and kissed her deeply. Aella placed both of her hands on his chest and tried to pull hard away as she could, but it was no use because she ended up giving in. Aella sat on Blaze's lap properly and wrapped her arms around his neck and demanding more of his kisses.

.

.

.

Blaze and Aella sat next to each other in the library in awkward silence.

"What were you and Zara doing?", Aella broke the silence first by hitting on the topic that has been playing on her mind ever since she saw the two of them together.

"She told me that she needed help to walk because she got hurt.", Blaze answered.

"Jeez Blaze... was it not obvious enough that she was using you?! She was using heels for crying out loud!", Aella exclaimed in anger.

"You don't even know what happened, you come here after two weeks you were missing and you act like everything is normal! I don't even know you anymore!", Blaze snapped.

"Well. Let me tell you. I was the girl who had a crush on you for years but you didn't seem to notice. I once wrote love letters to you, but you know?! Zara takes my credit for it even though she knew I have been in love with you for such a long time!", Aella snapped back. Her eyes widened as she realized what she just said.

"What did you just say?", Blaze asked in confusion.

"I said nothing! Okay!?", Aella burst out.

"Can you please take this argument outside the library please?", the librarian asked.

"I'm sorry about that.", Aella stated as she started to walk away.

"Aella! Wait up!", Blaze said as he quickly grabbed his bag and followed behind her.

Aella ignored him and kept walking, when no one was looking, Blaze pulled her and picked her up, and ran with super speed into an old cabin. Before Aella could protest, Blaze wrapped an arm around her waist and the other around the nape of her neck. Blaze crashed his lips into hers and kissed her roughly. Aella punched at his chest but he didn't move, instead, he took the hand that was holding her waist and grabbed her wrists together, and pushed her back against the wall while kissing her.

Aella tried her best to break the kiss but Blaze kept kissing her, Aella's legs got weak and she managed to break her wrists free and wrap her arms around Blaze's neck and Blaze wrapped both his arms around her waist. They broke the kiss slowly as they huffed out. Blaze pulled away and then hugged Aella as tight as possible.

"It was about damn time you admitted to writing those letters.", Blaze whispered in her ear softly.

Aella frowned and pulled back a little to look at Blaze.

"What...?", Aella asked softly.

"Baby...I always knew you wrote those letters, I spent time with Zara for you to crack out of your shell.", Blaze admitted as he tucked her strand of loose hair behind her ear.

"Wait...how did you know?", Aella asked.

"I'm not supposed to tell anyone this...but since you're a fairy-"

"A pixie actually.", Aella corrected Blaze.

"A pixie, I'm a vampire and I can read minds.", Blaze confessed. " And I got more powers."

"So that's what she meant...", Aella muttered under her breath, talking to herself.

"Who?", Blaze asked, bringing her back to where she was.

'Oh shit! I'm so stupid...if he finds out about Jazz...he might have a fit!', Aella unconsciously thought to herself.

"Aella. You better explain what's going on.", Blaze demanded.

"I..."