Chapter 86

Friday after school

Blaze decided to dress us casually with black jeans and a black shirt. He even gel his hair back.

"Hey, Alexa and Damien, I'm going to go now.", Blaze stated as he started to walk down the stairs.

"I need to have a talk with you before you go.", Damien stood up and walked towards Blaze.

"Can it wait till I come back? I'm running late.", Blaze stated.

"It'll be quick.", Damien stated as he placed a hand on Blaze's shoulder.

"Okay, what's wrong?", Blaze asked.

"Did you tell anyone who you are? Or did you have any weird urges or feelings?", Damien asked.

Blaze took a while to respond.

"No, no one knows who we are. And... I didn't have any urges to drink anyone's blood.", Blaze lied.

"Okay, take my car and drive safe buddy.", Damien stated.

"Got it. Thanks.", Blaze stated as he walked out of the house.

Damien watched as he drove away and decided to close the door. He huffed out and took his glasses out.

"Well?", Alexa asked.

"First... I'm guessing there are more vampires out there. I heard a rumor at work that there are people who are drinking others' blood. And second...Blaze is getting the same urges because he just admitted it himself and he knew what I was talking about.", Damien stated.

"This is not good...What are we going to do?", Alexa asked.

"I don't know...", Damien stated as he sat next to Alexa.

"Wait...I think I know someone who could help us!", Alexa exclaimed.

"Alexa...It's very dangerous if someone knows who we are.", Damien warned her.

"And what if they're are like us?", Alexa asked.

Damien looked at her in confusion.

.

.

.

Blaze checked his hair one last time in the rearview mirror before stepping out of the car. Blaze took a deep breath in and knocked on Zara's door three times. A man in his forties opened the door and gave Blaze a skeptical look and closed the door in his face. Blaze was shocked.

"Zar! Your boyfriend is here.", the man called Zara.

"He's not my boyfriend, dad! We're just friends.", Zara defended herself.

She opened the door and she wore a mini dress with thin straps.

"Hey... Uhm...I'll be out just now, just give me a moment.", Zara stated with a warm smile on her face.

Her father came back to Blaze again.

"I want her home by nine, is that understood?", Zara's father asked with a deadly look.

"Understood sir.", Blaze answered instantly.

"I'm ready!", Zara exclaimed as she kissed her father goodbye and walked out of the house.

Blaze and Zara walked into the car to start their journey.

"Wow...your dad is really something.", Blaze stated as he tried to break the ice between them.

"Tell me about it. He's a cop so he's really stern.", Zara laughed as she rolled her eyes. "So where are we going today?", Zara asked.

"We'll go to the cinema and then to the park. What do you think?", Blaze asked.