Chapter 85

Aella just walked away from Blaze with a fake smile. Something told him that he shouldn't push her anymore and she needed some time on her own.

.

.

.

Blaze walked back down and Luke hung his arm over Blaze's shoulder.

"I must say, you're really touchy for someone who has a girlfriend, I'm starting to wonder if you might be gay.", Blaze stated as he rolled his eyes ad continued walking and Luke followed him.

"Don't worry Blaze, you're not the only one who feels like that!", Laura exclaimed as she jumped in front of the two boys.

"Don't you love me too, Blaze? You're my childhood crush...", Luke's voice trailed off as he started to pout.

"Oh my god! I don't know what I saw in you, but you're a really sick person!", Laura said as she tried to pull him off Blaze.

Blaze laughed at the whole situation and just then he stopped walking as soon as he saw Zara and Steve walking together, Luke and Laura noticed his reaction.

"Hey...Laura, I want to ask you a question.", Blaze said.

"Sure.", Laura answered back.

"Are you and Zara friends?", he asked and Laura scoffed immediately.

"Where did you get that from?", Laura asked as she burst out in laughter.

"From her.", Blaze said with his eyes still fix on Zara.

Laura snorted.

"She was looking through my cell phone last Friday and said I've been cheating on Luke with you, so our friendship ended.", Laura said.

"Woah, she actually said that?", Luke asked and Laura nodded. "That's insane because Blaze only has eyes for Zara."

"Yeah, and when I told her I'm not and that she should leave, she went berserk on me and threw my vase on the floor.", Laura stated.

"Damn...", Luke said.

"She messaged me the other day and she told me she got my number from you, and that she wanted to talk to me.", Blaze said.

Luke's eyes widened.

"She actually said that?!", Luke exclaimed in shock.

"Mhm.", Blaze answered. "And we're going out this Friday, after school."

"That doesn't make sense...why would she do all that in such a chaotic order?", Laura said.

"That's the same thing I'm asking myself right now.", Luke said.

"What if, she was just too shy?", Blaze asked.

Laura scoffed.

"Zara? Shy? What the hell did she put in your mind?", Laura said.

Blaze stayed quiet and his eyes widened as soon as he remembered something.

"Do you guys know a girl that goes by the name of 'Aella'?", Blaze asked.

"Don't ask me, ask Laura, she knows everything and everyone.", Luke stated as he played with her hair.

"Oh please!", Laura stated sarcastically. "She's in my maths class, Aella Flammia. Her surname means Little flame, I think it suits her well. She's mischief."

"How so?", Blaze asked.

Luke and Laura looked at each other and smirked.

"And no, I'm not interested in her.", Blaze said.