(85) Assembling the ecstasy while making it permanent

ابدأ من البداية

Arjun:- Bhabhi, within this short period of time, Saubhaagya has become an integral part of my life! I really want to be with her for more time, but look at the clock, it's almost 9:15 pm and papa..... He may call me at any time for our departure from here!

Haripriya:- And you don't any thing which is related to Sona, right? Neither you have her completely nor any of her personal things which may help you to recall the good times you have spent with her during this whole day! Am I right, Arjun?

Arjun didn't utter any words, he just preferred to look down in hopelessness. Haripriya smiled at his innocence and thought that Saubhaagyashree was extremely lucky that she would get Arjun as her husband.

Haripriya:- Arjun, look at me and tell one thing, if I help you in some way!

Arjun (With a ray of hope):- Bhabhi, will you help me?

Haripriya:- Definitely! I have a secret plan for it! You know what, Arjun; I have also become mischievous like Krish after meeting with him!

Meanwhile, the members of Sharma family stood up from their respective seats by folding their hands and congratulating the persons of Gupta family

Meanwhile, the members of Sharma family stood up from their respective seats by folding their hands and congratulating the persons of Gupta family. The time has already arrived when they had to depart. Rajesh and Kailash hugged each other, the ladies also wished luck to each other for the upcoming precious moments. Along with them the other members of the family also started to control their emotions at that moment.

Rajesh:- So now, allow us to take our departure!

Kailash:- Our hearts really don't want to witness this, Rajesh!

Rajesh:- Don't worry, my friend! We are going to meet exactly after eight days for their engagement!

Ekahans:- And our priests too have fixed the date of marriage after 25 days! Bhabhi, just bring delicious desserts and spectacularly tasteful sweetmeats for them, so that; they bring the dates forward! I just can't wait to witness their wedding!