Chapter Thirteen: Something New

Start from the beginning

He traveled back down to Jimin's neck and Jungkook's fangs slid out just touching Jimin's skin. When Jimin registered them, his entire body tensed not in shock, but in fear. Jungkook noticed it and without hesitation slid the fangs back. Before Jimin could get flustered, Jungkook kissed Jimin again. His hand pushed into Jimin's waist, groping it and causing Jimin to forget about Jungkook's fangs.

The smirk on Jungkook's lips was lethal at how hard Jimin was under him. He could feel the boy's hips start to rock against Jungkook as his eyes closed. Jungkook lazily swept his tongue in a circle on Jimin's neck causing Jimin to moan out the smallest, sweetest, sound, before Jungkook bit down with his blunt teeth which made Jimin arch his back into Jungkook's chest, his head hitting the dance floor with his lips between his teeth. Jungkook bit down harder and this time Jimin gasped out as Jungkook rotated sucking and biting his neck till he was sure the bruise would last for days.

"Jungkook." Jimin moaned out, his hand brushing up and down Jungkook's back as he lowered his legs back down. Jungkook crawled his gaze up Jimin's beautifully marked up body before lingering on his eyes. He tilted Jimin's chin up with his thumb to catch Jimin's lips in his teeth and pressed another long kiss into them. Jimin hummed, his nails digging into Jungkook's shoulders as his hips rocked slowly and helplessly underneath him.

Jimin gasped breathlessly, "I need more." He whined, head hitting the floor again with his eyes shut. Jungkook watched him unravel with a smirk, wanting to undo Jimin just like that every single day of his life. Jungkook pressed his hand onto Jimin's chest, feeling his heart race and the blood calling out to him like a siren.

"Flip over for me, baby." Jungkook said sweetly and Jimin leaned up to kiss Jungkook's lips, moving down to Jungkook's throat and placing another long kiss there before flipping onto his stomach. Jungkook looked down at him, kissing the back of Jimin's neck and then brushing his knuckles from the base of his hair down to his beautiful waist.

Then, Jungkook tangled his hand into Jimin's hair and pulled him up onto all fours.

"I'm a little slow, so you need to spell this out for me." Jungkook said into his ear and Jimin blushed. "What do you want, Jimin-ah?"

"You." Jimin gasped and Jungkook grinned.

"Ask nicer than that, baby." Jungkook teased.

"Jungkook." Jimin whimpered. Jungkook placed a lazy kiss on the nape of Jimin's neck causing Jimin's legs to shake slightly under him and his spine to curl forward. "You can't make me beg each time."

Jungkook hummed in response, his much more built frame towering over Jimin as he started to push in a couple fingers to stretch his boyfriend underneath him. When Jimin's hips started to ride them, Jungkook's other hand held his waist in place so that he couldn't rock them causing Jimin to shudder a breath underneath him.

"Jungkook." Jimin hissed and Jungkook sweetly kissed Jimin's cheek before sucking on his bottom lip, waiting till Jimin melted into the kiss once more and obeyed, stilling his hips as Jungkook worked on him. He took his time, going slowly and without much pressure, loving the way he could feel Jimin's muscles tense underneath him in eagerness.

"Fuck. Please." Jimin whined, eyes shut as his heart hammered and Jungkook could see Jimin painfully hard underneath him. "Please." Jimin said again and his hand went to Jungkook's wrist: the same one he'd grasped when Jungkook fed on him a while back. He held it like it was something precious, something important, and the single touch conveyed more than words ever could.

"You're doing so well." Jungkook answered sweetly, taking out his fingers and inserting himself instead, watching Jimin's hands stretch out in the mirror and listening to the boy gasp as Jungkook rocked himself fully inside. Before he started to thrust, he tangled his hand in Jimin's hair again and pulled his head up so that Jimin was looking directly in the mirror where he was on all fours, sweaty, with Jungkook inside of him.