CHAPTER - 15 FATHER??!!!

Start from the beginning

 Whereas Akshara didn't know what was happening. How did the atmosphere change so cold? It was very clear that none of the siblings share any bond their father. She looked towards Ajay who was glaring at bread and murdering it with a butter knife as if its fault. She looked at Abhimanyu whose face is devoid of any emotion. but she understood that he hated his father with a passion. She looked towards Anya who was enjoying her paratha as if nothing is wrong. She looked at Arav who in turn was looking at her eating the food while Abhimanyu was feeding him. She raised her eyebrows asking what is wrong. He shook his head saying that he will tell her afterwards. Abhimanyu found this silent interaction amusing. Was he not the one who talked rudely to her on the first day! His kid brother and Akshara travelled a long way. He was very happy. His lips curled up a bit.

Harshwardhan Birla broke this silence which was unbearable to him but was very peaceful to the people sitting there – Kya bacho ki tarah abhi bhi Abhimanyu ke haat se kha rahe ho Arav?

But that man's choice of words and his tone made everyone on the table except Arav angry. He was used to these types of comments. He shamelessly expressed that he loves to be pampered by his brother even at the age of 60.

Ajay – bacha hi hai vo abhi bhi Mr. Birla. He is just 17.

Arav offended – I will be 18 in 6 months bhaiyyu. I am not a kid.

Ajay glared at him. Arav immediately looked down. His bhaiyyu rarely glares.

Akshara who was sitting beside Ajay hold his hand to calm him down. Ajay found himself calming down but his father will never let him do that.

Harsh – aise bolke hi bigad rahe ho tum log usko. Bada kab Banega vo. He should also face life. Humesha tho nahi reh paoge na uske sath.

Arav's eyes filled at the thought that his brothers and sister will not stay with him forever.

That is, it. Abhimanyu ran out of patience. But when he spoke, his voice was very calm and sharp – Bacha hai vo mera, Sir. Humesha mere sath rahega. Agar vo khud dur jana chahe tab bhi nahi jaa payega na hi mai use janedunga. Mai apne bacho ko kabhi akela nahi chodunga

"Aapki tarah" these words were not said by Abhimanyu but Harshwardhan Birla could hear them very clearly. His elder son was always but polite, sharp and to the point. He never disrespected nor did he let anyone disrespect. But he didn't respect him the way he should do. He was very formal. As if he was talking to a stranger.

Ajay was shaking with anger. Why couldn't the man keep his mouth shut. Why did he have to poke his nose in every damn thing. If Akshara was not holding him, he would have blasted his fathers ears off for hurting Arav.

Anya holds Arav's hand giving him the comfort he needed at the moment. Why couldn't the man sit silently and eat his breakfast?

Arav was very happy with the assurance his brothers and sister gave him. It was enough for him.

Akshara looked at the person sitting in front of her with pure disgust. What kind of a father talks to his son that way. If she had her way, she would have shown him his place for hurting Arav. The boy had her heart. How dare he hurt him?

Harsh shut his mouth. He then looked at Akshara and thought of asking about her – Ye ladki kaun hai?

Birla siblings didn't like the tone their so-called father took. All of them at same time – Akshara.

Harsh was taken aback. What did he do now? Why was the girl so important to them. He felt an unknown jealousy and hatred towards her.

Abhimanyu firmed his voice – Akshara naam hai uska. She is family!