Chapter 307: A Grand Debut (pt. II)

Start from the beginning

Tiller slowly but surely spun around Grey, and the latter remained still. Even then, the man didn't see any gaps. He has "Intuition 2☆" and both his instincts and experience were telling him not to make any careless moves. It was a menacing experience.

'There!' [Tiller]

Like a moth to a flame, as soon as Grey opened a gap, Tiller quickly rushed towards Grey. He was swift and agile, not wasting a single movement as he lunged his sword towards his enemy, eyes shifting left and right to see where Grey might dodge.

However, Grey didn't dodge and simply parried the attack straight on, shifting its trajectory upwards with a single move. After all, the opportunity Tiller was just a trap, and now that he had been caught, it was time to launch an all-out assault.

Clang Clang Clang Clang

The sound of metal filled the air and swords clashed time and time again. Grey didn't just put pressure on Tiller, he also drove him to a corner, not letting him run away nor strike back. All he could do was block Grey's rampage.

It wasn't like it was easy to defend either. Grey didn't just attack normally, he struck from angles normally impossible from other people, juggling his sword when needed be. It was like facing an unpredictable storm which can attack from all sides.

If Tiller wasn't as strong as he is, he would have surely knelt down from the pressure Grey was subjecting him to. To make things worse, he was also almost nearing the edge of the stage. He was in risk of losing.

《Heavy Slash!》 [Tiller]

Tiller slashed downwards, a loud echo ringing in the air as the tiles cracked. It didn't hit Grey, but it bought him enough time to change directions and regain some ground, still analyzing where he could land a strike on Grey's heavy guarded body,

Unfortunately for him, Grey didn't just let him simply get away. As soon as he ran, he soon chased after him, not leaving the enemy some room to breathe and pressuring him even harder. The sharp, scarlet glint in his sword is death coming for the enemy.

《Double Cross!》 [Tiller]

Yet another strike and yet another miss. Grey simply bent his body backwards and slid down the flying cross. As soon as he passed it, he then used his sword to spring him back up, rushing to Tiller once again.

The first strike connected and so did the second, followed by the third, fourth, fifth, and so on and so forth. Grey once again launched an endless barrage towards Tiller. Some went through, hitting the latter's legs, arms, torso, and even his face, wounds forming soon after as blood trickled down.

'Hmm... He's good...' [Grey]

Thought Grey as he continued to press against Tiller. He wasn't going all out, but it was still commendable that he could last so long against his unpredictable barrage. One only those with rich experience and a calm mind can achieve.

'Tsk! There's no other choice!' [Tiller]

Impatience was finally dawning on him, Grey continuing to press him further. It was either he falls off the ring or he fights with all his might. He might be losing, but he won't be going down without a fight.

《Barrier!》 《Raging Whirlwind!》 [Tiller]

A barrier was erected, but it was soon broken by Grey's swift strikes. However, it did manage to buy some time for him to go into position and launch a barrage of attacks as well, swirls of mana gathering towards his sword.

It was a fierce clash of swords, two violent storms going at it head to head. The only difference was that Tiller's was a sword art whilst Grey was purely physical, not a single drop of mana coating his scarlet and terrifying sword.