-

The responsible, adult part of Andrea's brain regretted the shot's of Vodka she had taken before arriving at the bar. Ever since she had arrived, she had only drank more.

Andrea swayed her hips back and forth in the middle of the dance floor, letting the music move her. Sweaty bodies pushed up against her as she stayed placed in the middle of the dance floor, with a protective hand around her waist.

"Are you okay, babes?" An angelic voice whispered in her ear, close enough she could feel his lips tickle it.

She giggled even more and she pressed her backside closer to his body. She turned around, wrapping her arms around Zayn's neck and smiling up at him lazily.

"Are you okay, babes?" She asked in return, a beautiful pearly white smile formed on his lips as he looked down at her. She began pulling herself closer to him until there was no space between them at all.

Katie was at the other end of the room, laughing at her best friend as she watched her drunkenly seduce Zayn.

"I can't remember the last time she was so drunk." Katie said out loud to Niall, who had been sitting beside her at the bar, laughing and talking with her.

"Who are you talking to?"

The voice wasn't Niall's though and Katie turned to look at the boy who stood beside her now. His hair was swept perfectly to the side and his eyes were a dark green as he leaned with one elbow against the bar, looking at her in confusion and mockery.

"Oh." She looked around flustered and somewhat embarrassed. Where had Niall gone? She couldn't find him anywhere as she turned back to Harry.

"Niall was here a second ago." She said, defensively. "I swear!"

He chuckled and turned towards the bar, taking in the different kind of brews they had on tap.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"I'm trying to order an apple martini!" She huffed turning around to glare at the bartender she had been trying to flag down.

When Zayn had called it a 'Bar' she thought of a simple pub at the corner of the town. She was wrong. The bar he was referring to had been a dance Club, that none of the boys could refuse to enter.

All around her, bodies were pressing up against each other in ecstasy as the music pounded and shook the floor. The bar was crowded and there was only one tender.

"He's ignored me every time!"

Beside her, Harry chuckled and raised a hand. It was almost like, immediately, the bar tender caught his attention and made his way over.

"Can I help you Mr. Styles?" Katie rolled her eyes. It wasn't fair that he got such treatment for being so famous, but he couldn't contain the smirk that formed on his lips as he drawled his words.

"Can I please have a beer and an extra strong apple martini."