Chapter 304: The Grand Colosseum!

Start from the beginning

"Oh? You're bringing swords with you?" [Lisandra]

"We're in the City of Swords, after all. Might as well fit in while we're at it." [Grey]

"Un! Does it suit us, Lisa?" [Yuna]

"Yes, it suits you very much! You both look amazing!" [Lisandra]

Complimented Lisandra, making Yuna giggle ever so softly. It felt a little weird that they were equipped with swords right now, but seeing Lisandra's joyful reaction, such feelings faded away quickly like the passing winds.

"Well, enough about that. We still have something to do, after all. Let's not waste any more time. Let's head to the Grand Colosseum!" [Lissand]

Everything done and dusted, everyone didn't waste a single second and immediately headed to the Grand Colosseum. As it was just a few hundred meters in front of the Royal Castle, it didn't take too much time at all, not even breaking a single swear.

And throughout the way, Grey and Yuna once again realized how different Avalon really was. They had seen it whilst they rode the carriage yesterday, but the amount of swordsmen there were really amazing, one appearing anywhere one looked.

It wasn't just the swordsmen, as ores are one of Graystone's main exports, there were also a lot more smithies around than in Farsa or Erdea, a plethora of swords displayed outside as their finest products.

There were still other weapons present, but they were nothing but a meager sum compared to the amount of swords there are. To top it all off, many of the swords were actually of good quality, ranging from Low to Superior Grades.

"Oh, do you want to buy another sword, Grey?" [Lisandra]

"No, I was just looking. These two are already more than enough for us. I'm perfectly happy with what we have right now." [Grey]

"I see... That's good to hear, but if you ever change your mind, you can ask me anytime. I know a place which sells all sorts of wonderful goodies." [Lisandra]

Or so Lisandra says, but little did she know, the current swords Grey and Yuna had were not something even the Kingdom's treasures could compare to. Though, there was no need to say that out loud and bring even more trouble.

"Alright. I'll keep that in mind." [Grey]

They continued their tour and the liveliness of the city continued dancing in the air. They drew closer and closer to the Grand Colosseum, and the clamoring noises of the crowd only got louder, excited cheers booming in the air.

It was just like they had passed by yesterday, the people rowdy and lively as they watched an intense duel unfold. Not even the city bells could compare to such a boisterous display of excitement and enthusiasm.

"Looks like a duel has already started. Should we go in?" [Lisandra]

"Eh? How about the tickets?" [Yuna]

"Normally, we would need them, but have you forgotten already, Yuna? I'm the Kingdom's Princess. We can watch whenever we want." [Lisandra]

There was only confidence in her voice, smiling at the end of her statement. After all, the colosseums are managed by the Graystone Royal Family, and as part of the said family, Lisandra is free to observe the match and the same applies to her guests.

Not only was it free, they also had high seats only reserved for the VIPs, theirs being the grandest of them all, which the Royal Family uses. It was complete with soft and fluffy seats, a snack table, a cool shade, and a perfect view towards the arena.