'Hmmm...I need, vinegar, sausages, oh I also have to buy salt too. Let's see if I have.....oh, I need to buy chocolate syrup and baking powder.....Do I have coco powder? Yes, it will last for a month. Then.....Vinegar, sausages, salt, chocolate syrup, baking powder, and rice it is..........'

I took my purse and phone before locking the door and walking to the mart. It's good to have a market near my house. It saves some of my precious time.

'Senpai, come here!'

I looked at the girl beside me who was calling a guy maybe her senior or lover. It's now common for me to hear it.

'Bunch of kids only right?'

I was startled when I heard someone speaking right behind my right ear, more like a whisper.

'A-ah....You scared the shit out of me Ahn oppa!' I sighed.

He laughed but I didn't mind. I took the things which I needed before putting them on the counter.

'And how many times have I told you not to call me by my surname! Call me by my name!'

'But calling you Ahn oppa is cool you know. And it is me who is calling! So my wish.'

'But it is me whom you are calling!'

'Yeah, yeah.'

'I will pay,' He said to the cashier before handing her his credit card.

'Wait! I am buying things for myself! So, let me pay!' I shouted at him and grabbed his hand.

'It's okay. It's my treat.'

'What the...'

'Instead, let me eat some of your handmade food.'

'Why? Where is your wife?'

'At her parents home .'

'Oh, fine.'

He took some bags and I took one bag before we walked out of the mart.

'I wanna eat ice cream....' I sighed and pouted a little until a thought came to my mind.

'Wait.....'

I quickly looked at him. When the realization hit me, it was already too late. His lips curved into a big smile when he understood that I have finally realized.

'HOW..H-HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU IN JAPAN?!!!' I screamed too loudly as I looked here and there.

'Is Hoshi oppa with you? I..I didn't even realize that you are here, wait I knew you were here but-' I started to speak gibberish.

'Hahaha, it's okay. Hoshi is inside that white car. Seeing your every action.'

I widened my eyes and looked at the white car which was oddly parked in the parking lot. Ahn oppa took the rest of my bags and gestured for me to go there.

I hesitated but walked towards the car. But why did I hesitate?!

Because....it's the time when I have to go back to Korea. This is why he is here. To take me there. I looked behind only to see Ahn oppa walking away.

Ahn oppa...he was with me since the beginning. He is the bodyguard of Hoshi oppa and also my guardian-like man. He would come to Tokyo often for me. So I wasn't that surprised when I saw him. One time he invaded my class to give me some papers.

Maybe I know how it feels like to lose your child...

(Author: no she isn't/wasn't pregnant 👁 👄 👁)

My parents have also lost me and thought I was dead. I would hear appa crying while hugging me at night when I went to Busan with my brothers.

I opened the door and saw Hoshi oppa sitting in the back seat. He gestured for me to come inside. When I opened the passenger door, I closed it and opened the backseat door of the car, and sat inside.